George Kittle, Charvarius Ward join 49ers injury list ahead of clash with Rams →

There are 164 users in the forums

Webzone Meh FFL Season 8 - Defending Champ Rubber

Put Deebo on the list
Maybe next year we open that IR spot or get another bench spot? WHOS WITH ME
Originally posted by RonMexico:

I've been hoping for another bench spot for a couple years. I personally would be ok with adding a bench AND opening that 2nd IR for non covid related situations
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Pacheco out with a broken fibula. I have had the worst luck with injuries in this league the past couple of years.

Cooper Kupp
Puka Nacua
Christian McCaffrey
Isiah Pacheco
Deebo Samuel
Kenneth Walker
Keenan Allen
AJ Brown
David Njoku
Evan Engram
Tua Tagovailoa
Jordan Love
Raheem Mostert
Jordan Addison

not sure this is a you problem. Lol
Originally posted by krizay:
I've been hoping for another bench spot for a couple years. I personally would be ok with adding a bench AND opening that 2nd IR for non covid related situations

What's a good non covid situation. Just being out to me is far different than IR
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Pacheco out with a broken fibula. I have had the worst luck with injuries in this league the past couple of years.

Cooper Kupp
Puka Nacua
Christian McCaffrey
Isiah Pacheco
Deebo Samuel
Kenneth Walker
Keenan Allen
AJ Brown
David Njoku
Evan Engram
Tua Tagovailoa
Jordan Love
Raheem Mostert
Jordan Addison

not sure this is a you problem. Lol
It is a me problem if it knocks me out of the playoffs again. I was right there with you last year before injuries derailed me. Pacheco is going to miss about 8 weeks from what I have read which is more than any other impact player. And I dont think I ever said it was limited to just me.
Originally posted by RonMexico:

I agree on adding an IR spot. The default for all Yahoo leagues is 2 IR spots. I dont think we need another bench spot though as it takes away from the waiver pool. In my opinion, the league should be about who drafts well and who manages the waivers the best.

What's a good non covid situation. Just being out to me is far different than IR
anything that lands a player on the IR. It doesnt matter what it is

This
I agree on adding an IR spot. The default for all Yahoo leagues is 2 IR spots. I dont think we need another bench spot though as it takes away from the waiver pool. In my opinion, the league should be about who drafts well and who manages the waivers the best.
Agree

Then I would agree with the change .

In my other league, a buddy of mine is dealing with:

QB1 Tua
RB1 Pacheco
RB2 Mixon
WR1 Jefferson
WR2 Deebo

I never want to see injuries, but cant help but laugh. He is the defending champion too!
Agree

Then I would agree with the change .

I am down with an extra spot for IR or PUP only. Not for Deebo situations.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

In my money league they allow the IR spot for someone being out for a game. It kills the waiver pool and makes it too easy to manage a team. And makes the draft and depth irrelevant. Hate it

In my money league they allow the IR spot for someone being out for a game. It kills the waiver pool and makes it too easy to manage a team. And makes the draft and depth irrelevant. Hate it

I hate that too. Makes no sense for an "IR" spot to be used by someone who isnt on the IR. PUP is the exception, not someone who is out for a game.
I hate that too. Makes no sense for an "IR" spot to be used by someone who isnt on the IR. PUP is the exception, not someone who is out for a game.

I argued it many times. I said repeatedly the IR is a minimum of 4 games. One guy said we arent NFL gms. lmao.

it came back up on the night CMC was out on game 1. f**ked a lot of people, including me. But they allowed the person top to CMC on IR that week and use the waiver wire. Horses**t.
Share 49ersWebzone