George Kittle, Charvarius Ward join 49ers injury list ahead of clash with Rams →

There are 159 users in the forums

Webzone Meh FFL Season 8 - Defending Champ Rubber

I'm a huge fan of teams announcing a player will go on IR but not doing it immediately

Go to hell dolphins
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I'm a huge fan of teams announcing a player will go on IR but not doing it immediately

Go to hell dolphins
KC hasnt put Pacheco on IR yet even though he has a fractured fibula and will be out at least 2 months
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Go to hell dolphins
KC hasnt put Pacheco on IR yet even though he has a fractured fibula and will be out at least 2 months

I have Pacheco in my dynasty league

players dropping like flies

Go to hell dolphins

In these cases, I really have no issue if you put Pacheco on IR. Because he will go there and the 4 game minimum isnt a driving force to do it early like it was with CMC.
we are gonna have an open spot next year for those interested. Or anyone you guys want included, let me know.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Go to hell dolphins

In these cases, I really have no issue if you put Pacheco on IR. Because he will go there and the 4 game minimum isnt a driving force to do it early like it was with CMC.
Cool. Will do that then
we are gonna have an open spot next year for those interested. Or anyone you guys want included, let me know.

I'm getting kicked out

I'm getting kicked out

Nope. Me.
Fk
kind of hard to run a fantasy group with someone you cant talk to.

Who is not returning?
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Who is not returning?

Yea what's going on?
Floridaman was interestsed
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Who is not returning?

Yea what's going on?

???????
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Nope. Me.

He doesn't want to communicate with me and made it personal. So I'm cool with it.

no need to discuss it further. We will deal with the open spot at the end of the year. All good.

moving on. Long season ahead.
Share 49ersWebzone