LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 249 users in the forums

Webzone Meh FFL Season 8 - Defending Champ Rubber

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Nope. Me.

He doesn't want to communicate with me and made it personal. So I'm cool with it.

no need to discuss it further. We will deal with the open spot at the end of the year. All good.

moving on. Long season ahead.

We said not to discuss each other.. and you've already broken that several times.

I agree that I should leave, I can't be in a league that I can't communicate with the manager.

Having said that, I would say telling everyone I remind you of a creepy stalker was a bit personal. That crossed a line. So don't get it twisted, I asked you to stop talking about me, because you continue to get defensive, slander me, lie about me, my words, my political stance, what you did or did not say in my PM's, so many things.

Just stop. I will leave. If I wasn't in first place I'd probably delete my account already.

I will be gone... but saying things like "I made it personal" is just another one of those lies.

I thank all of you for the opportunity, you didn't have to accept me into your league but you did. I am grateful for that. Although I don't agree with Rubbs word choice, I'm sorry I am involved in any distraction for something that's supposed to be fun. :/
Cool. Moving on
It's cool I understand what actually happened, you don't have to say it but I know. Ppl just scared I'll be winning this league every year
Tua put on IR

lets goooo
Going on with waivers?
Originally posted by krizay:
Going on with waivers?

s**t was broke. I couldn't even add to my list last night. It kept saying other managers have to be able to first or some s**t. lol
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Floridaman was interestsed

Originally posted by floridaMan:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Floridaman was interestsed

thanks. I know adrianlesnar was also interested. Check back in with me and the group at the end of year. Preciate ya
we are gonna have an open spot next year for those interested. Or anyone you guys want included, let me know.

ill take it
Originally posted by boast:
we are gonna have an open spot next year for those interested. Or anyone you guys want included, let me know.

ill take it

preciate you as well. Noted.

Those 3 have indicated in the past they were interested. Lets cap the list there. I don't want to turn this into something where a bunch of people are let down.

We will get to that biz in the offseason. The main thing is getting people that stay for years and are drama free.
Those 3 have indicated in the past they were interested. Lets cap the list there. I don't want to turn this into something where a bunch of people are let down.

We will get to that biz in the offseason. The main thing is getting people that stay for years and are drama free.
Originally posted by RonMexico:

I'm good with all 3 , may have to come up with a competition .

maybe a one week daily fantasy competition (like DK )
Share 49ersWebzone