There are 195 users in the forums

Webzone Meh FFL Season 8 - Defending Champ Rubber

Good win Rubs. Whoever cut Goedert to hand him to you is dumb as f**k. I knew you would pick him up.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Good win Rubs. Whoever cut Goedert to hand him to you is dumb as f**k. I knew you would pick him up.

Haha that was me, I have Bowers and he blew up last week and up until today Goedert hadn't done anything. 😬

sorry 😂
[ Edited by jimrat on Sep 22, 2024 at 9:00 PM ]
If you had to bet would you take Ron's entire team total or Jennings total today. LOL. At least its not a painful loss for you Ronnie
Originally posted by RonMexico:

Did you also draft redngolds team?
another odd ff Sunday. When I look at both leagues I am in, a lot of teams have been going under projection. Makes sense as quarterback play is down across the league. Both my leagues the majority of teams were 1-1 headed into the games.

Yesterday in both my matchups I was watching Stroud struggle and thought I was f**ked, only to have the other QBs I faced also struggle (Richardson and Kyler Murray). So I have a chance in both games tonight.

Man, is Kelce turning out to be the worst pick removing anyone that was injured?
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
another odd ff Sunday. When I look at both leagues I am in, a lot of teams have been going under projection. Makes sense as quarterback play is down across the league. Both my leagues the majority of teams were 1-1 headed into the games.

Yesterday in both my matchups I was watching Stroud struggle and thought I was f**ked, only to have the other QBs I faced also struggle (Richardson and Kyler Murray). So I have a chance in both games tonight.

Man, is Kelce turning out to be the worst pick removing anyone that was injured?

TE busts hurt so much bc generally you can't trade them , you can't bench them , and you rarely pick a 2nd TE who has the potential like a back up RB..
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
TE busts hurt so much bc generally you can't trade them , you can't bench them , and you rarely pick a 2nd TE who has the potential like a back up RB..

Totally agree.
Fantasy Gods have been no good to me this season. Will be the third week in a row I was a decently large favorite to end up sh**ting the bed. Need a miracle tonight in this league.
Let's goooooooooo

Cursed
Lol
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Cursed

Went to bed after Burrow's 3rd TD expecting a loss. Nice way to wake up.
Steve is 0-3 and has scored more points than half the league. To include me at 2-1
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I had to bid high because it was my only shot. Crazy week. I thought I was in trouble becuase Stroud had a bad game but Richardson did as well. With 3 starters out I will take a win however it comes. But its fools gold...with CMC looking like he won't be back anytime soon, I am treading water. My RB depth is not good enough to sustain his absence.

Boise has scored the most points in the league and he's 1-2. Crazy.
Share 49ersWebzone