There are 192 users in the forums

Webzone Meh FFL Season 8 - Defending Champ Rubber

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I had to bid high because it was my only shot. Crazy week. I thought I was in trouble becuase Stroud had a bad game but Richardson did as well. With 3 starters out I will take a win however it comes. But its fools gold...with CMC looking like he won't be back anytime soon, I am treading water. My RB depth is not good enough to sustain his absence.

Boise has scored the most points in the league and he's 1-2. Crazy.

He just put up a 188 week. That skews the numbers some. Another reason I didn't like the whole next highest scoring thing. A couple big weeks can skew the numbers.
Originally posted by krizay:
He just put up a 188 week. That skews the numbers some. Another reason I didn't like the whole next highest scoring thing. A couple big weeks can skew the numbers.

good point. Didn't notice that
Originally posted by krizay:
I had to bid high because it was my only shot. Crazy week. I thought I was in trouble becuase Stroud had a bad game but Richardson did as well. With 3 starters out I will take a win however it comes. But its fools gold...with CMC looking like he won't be back anytime soon, I am treading water. My RB depth is not good enough to sustain his absence.

Boise has scored the most points in the league and he's 1-2. Crazy.

Low scoring weeks also skew .
Median scoring though??!!
I'd like to publicly apologize to bigmac for me doubting his Nabers pick. I didn't doubt the talent, I doubted Jones ability to get him the ball.
I'd like to publicly apologize to bigmac for me doubting his Nabers pick. I didn't doubt the talent, I doubted Jones ability to get him the ball.

Ha! Apology accepted, kid is so good. Jones is not a good QB by any standard, but not so bad he can't just put it in the general vicinity of a great player. Same reason I had Jefferson higher than most did.

Slightly worried about injury now with his target share but cross that bridge when it comes!
lmao now Davante Adams is out. I have the worst luck this year.

CMC
Kittle
Keenan Allen
Davante Adams
lmao now Davante Adams is out. I have the worst luck this year.

CMC
Kittle
Keenan Allen
Davante Adams

Like I said to you sir, 100% luck.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Like I said to you sir, 100% luck.

3 of the 4 players listed has an injury history. No real surprises that Kittle, Allen and CMC has injury designations. Kind of predictable really.

Does it suck? Yes. Not sure I'd call it luck. They should have been drafted knowing those 3 would likely miss some games.

True to form looks like George will be back this week. Miss a game here and a game there is par for the course for him.

Keenan Allen has only played every game once in 4 years.

CMC was hurt when he was drafted here.

Kind of predictable not unlucky

CMC said he was playing when he was drafted and he was amazing all year last year.
CMC said he was playing when he was drafted and he was amazing all year last year.

He had 330+ touches across 800+ snaps last year. Every year we talk about tread on the tires of a RB coming out of college, but ignore it when drafting for our fantasy teams. CMC talent and history of production makes the juice worth the squeeze, but the risk averse should have known to either stay away, or weigh the risks of other players before drafting them when considering total team composition...imo.
CMC likely out til early November (if I get him back). Def gonna be eliminated from the playoffs by then. lol Boise finna smack my ass this week. So many injuries on my team.

In my money league my team has stayed healthy.
[ Edited by Rubberneck36 on Sep 29, 2024 at 7:44 AM ]
CMC likely out til early November (if I get him back). Def gonna be eliminated from the playoffs by then. lol Boise finna smack my ass this week. So many injuries on my team.

In my money league my team has stayed healthy.

I think I'm about to put up this leagues all time low. Not sure what it is but I'm coming for it
[ Edited by GoreGoreGore on Sep 29, 2024 at 5:35 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone