There are 210 users in the forums

Webzone Meh FFL Season 8 - Defending Champ Rubber

Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Like I said to you sir, 100% luck.

3 of the 4 players listed has an injury history. No real surprises that Kittle, Allen and CMC has injury designations. Kind of predictable really.

Does it suck? Yes. Not sure I'd call it luck. They should have been drafted knowing those 3 would likely miss some games.

True to form looks like George will be back this week. Miss a game here and a game there is par for the course for him.

Keenan Allen has only played every game once in 4 years.

CMC was hurt when he was drafted here.

Kind of predictable not unlucky

And yet, he's about to be 3-1.
Only needed 146 points to finally secure a win in this league smh
Only needed 146 points to finally secure a win in this league smh

FF be wild sometimes. In my money league, I was heavily favored this week. Got kilt. Got 3 from Breece Hall. 0 from Kyle Pitts.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
FF be wild sometimes. In my money league, I was heavily favored this week. Got kilt. Got 3 from Breece Hall. 0 from Kyle Pitts.
Same here. Breece kiiled.me. I am 2-2 with second highest scoring team. What is really killing me though is the fact opponents scored 151 and 157 in my 2 losses. To quote Steve... fantasy fb is 100% luck.

In this dumb league injuries have done me in. Well that and the fact that I drafted Anthony Richardson
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Same here. Breece kiiled.me. I am 2-2 with second highest scoring team. What is really killing me though is the fact opponents scored 151 and 157 in my 2 losses. To quote Steve... fantasy fb is 100% luck.

In this dumb league injuries have done me in. Well that and the fact that I drafted Anthony Richardson

yeah. He is boom or bust. In my other league dude I was playing switched from Richardson to Darnold last minute. Game changer for him.
And yet, he's about to be 3-1.

Which means he truly wasn't unlucky
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Is this the whine and cheese thread
I hate Mahomes and the Chiefs but I hate my quarterbacks more. Probably will regret the deal but I'm done anyway
Who is Los Osos? Why you disrespecting me like this?

Congrats On the Ship Waterbear!

Going out like a champ!
Yeah those are solid trades. Trading players in a bad spot with Tua out and Rice gone. Geno is in love with Metcalf. Achane is boom or bust and that offense is s**t now. Ridely is nonexistent in that offense and Mahomes lost Rice. Smith is solid.
I see how both teams would be interested in the trade , but IMO Mahomes for Smith straight up is even .

Ridley , even though a bye week flex at worst , is still a trade piece to upgrade another position down the line .

I can also see Mahomes having a repeat of last year and Ridley being more a bust than boom most weeks . Brown has a soft tissue injury (high reinjury possibility) and Smith could have several games with a high amount of targets . This situation would have to happen for the trade to be even IMO .
yeah, I could totally see why both would do it.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Not a fan of the Mahomes trade since I'm playing Ninerjohn this week haha
Share 49ersWebzone