• Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by Niners23:
Armon Binns, the WR from Cincinnati is still available. He's a big guy at 6'3" 210lbs with good speed and leaping ability. Reminds me a bit of Josh Morgan.

can he catch?

Better question:

Do we really need more WRs?

Don't we always seem to run out of receivers in camp? Hill would pull a groin (usually his own), Crabtree quits or skips, someone sneezes and Zeigler gets blown to Oakland, Morgan hurts his thigh, K Williams stubs his toe, thus breaking his whol leg, yada yada.

We get to bring 90 into camp. I say, sign 20 WRs. We only keep 53 for the season, anyway.

Good point. You win.

We need a couple TEs, too.

Oh... and another QB.

Your wish is my command.
per Beerows:
Konrad Rueland, TE Stanford

Now we need 15 more WR

Can you catch?
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
One more 49ers catch. They will sign former Stanford tight end Konrad Reuland, according to a league source ...

Barrows twitter

There's the TE!

Knew we'd have to grab at least one!

WINNAR!

DAMMIT! I already wrote that!

It's funny because that's what you did, get it?
Armon Binns, the WR from Cincinnati is still available. He's a big guy at 6'3" 210lbs with good speed and leaping ability. Reminds me a bit of Josh Morgan.

can he catch?

Better question:

Don't we always seem to run out of receivers in camp? Hill would pull a groin (usually his own), Crabtree quits or skips, someone sneezes and Zeigler gets blown to Oakland, Morgan hurts his thigh, K Williams stubs his toe, thus breaking his whol leg, yada yada.

We get to bring 90 into camp. I say, sign 20 WRs. We only keep 53 for the season, anyway.

Good point. You win.

Oh... and another QB.

Your wish is my command.
per Beerows:

Now we need 15 more WR

Can you catch?

just STDs
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Ian Williams!!!!!

We got ourselves a young NT to develop. He was pretty much my number 1 pick in UDFA's!!!!!

Yeah, nfldraftscout had him rated as the #1 UDFA. Pretty good pull. I guess when we were all pissed that the Niners skipped NT during the draft, we could have chilled out a bit.

Yeah, I was yelling for us to draft him starting in the fifth round, getting all pissed off. Hehe....

BTW, where you been Kolohe? You missed all the fireworks.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat201:
I always wondered how the undrafted process goes with these players and how they choose where to sign.

Magic Eight Ball.

Duh.

I always thought eeny meeny miny moe

How about the one where you pull off flower petals?

I can totally see some 6'7'' 340 lbs. tackle doing that.... Awesome. My mental imagery is teh best.

Maybe thats how we landed Williams
I always say to myself......why in the f**k did he go to the Saints when he could've went to my 49ers
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
One more 49ers catch. They will sign former Stanford tight end Konrad Reuland, according to a league source ...

Barrows twitter

There's the TE!

Knew we'd have to grab at least one!

WINNAR!

DAMMIT! I already wrote that!

It's funny because that's what you did, get it?

It was funny until you explained it.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Ian Williams!!!!!

We got ourselves a young NT to develop. He was pretty much my number 1 pick in UDFA's!!!!!

Yeah, nfldraftscout had him rated as the #1 UDFA. Pretty good pull. I guess when we were all pissed that the Niners skipped NT during the draft, we could have chilled out a bit.

True dat I was one of them!!!! It boggles the fugg outta me why he wasn't drafted, I thought he looked damn good at the Senior Bowl.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

can he catch?

Better question:

Good point. You win.

Oh... and another QB.

Your wish is my command.
per Beerows:

Now we need 15 more WR

Can you catch?

just STDs

• Wodwo
  • Veteran

can he catch?

Better question:

Good point. You win.

Oh... and another QB.

Your wish is my command.
per Beerows:

Now we need 15 more WR

Can you catch?

just STDs

Well, you'd fit right in! The 49ers have VD and Crabs.
Ian Williams!!!!!

True dat I was one of them!!!! It boggles the fugg outta me why he wasn't drafted, I thought he looked damn good at the Senior Bowl.

injured during the season, but yeah he looked good in all the senior stuff

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
Ian Williams!!!!!

Were you in the chat? I think I was at the time. Totally with you.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

can he catch?

Better question:

Good point. You win.

Oh... and another QB.

Your wish is my command.
per Beerows:

Now we need 15 more WR

Can you catch?

just STDs

Abbott and Costello you guys are lol
Ian Williams!!!!!

i wanted phil taylor from baylor, lol
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

can he catch?

Better question:

Good point. You win.

Oh... and another QB.

Your wish is my command.
per Beerows:

Now we need 15 more WR

Can you catch?

just STDs

Abbott and Costello you guys are lol

Ok, Yoda.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Ian Williams!!!!!

i wanted phil taylor from baylor, lol

It has such a nice ring to it, doesn't it?
Share 49ersWebzone