There are 134 users in the forums

Undrafted free agency has begun!!!

mattbarrows Matt Barrows
Two teams are wrestling over Wisconsin QB Scott Tolzien, who will make his choice tomorrow. (Of course, it's already tomorrow in Wisconsin).

Better than Froman, or Froman doesn't want us?

[ Edited by WRATHman44 on Jul 25, 2011 at 22:53:31 ]
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows
Two teams are wrestling over Wisconsin QB Scott Tolzien, who will make his choice tomorrow. (Of course, it's already tomorrow in Wisconsin).

I dunno about Froman. I don't care, either.

Tell me more about the wrestling. Is it Greco-Roman?
Originally posted by Wodwo:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

butterscotch pudding, actually. The rules are similar, but you get extra points after a takedown if you make the opponent eat the pudding out of your singlet.

It's really gross, because butterscotch pudding has a terrible after-taste and an unnatural color.
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
Undrafted rookie OT Derek Hall of Stanford will be signing with the 49ers, source says.
ugh masoli
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

butterscotch pudding, actually. The rules are similar, but you get extra points after a takedown if you make the opponent eat the pudding out of your singlet.

It's really gross, because butterscotch pudding has a terrible after-taste and an unnatural color.

Sweet! Literally!
Originally posted by toeknee:
ugh masoli

yeah, I didn't think Harbaugh would want a kid like Masoli. Maybe he grew up after getting thrown out of Oregon? He's still undersized and a run-first type of player.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
ugh masoli

yeah, I didn't think Harbaugh would want a kid like Masoli. Maybe he grew up after getting thrown out of Oregon? He's still undersized and a run-first type of player.

I know nothing of this... sounds like pasta.
ugh masoli

Pasta that should probably be in prison, avoiding the showers like they spit white-hot liquid death (but it's really just the rapies)
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
ugh masoli

Pasta that should probably be in prison, avoiding the showers like they spit white-hot liquid death (but it's really just the rapies)

WTF did he do?

ugh masoli

Finally someone I heard of.
ugh masoli

WTF did he do?

burglary, drug trafficing, overall turdsmanship.
Originally posted by susweel:
ugh masoli

That guy seemed like a giant d-bag to me.

I guess he had talent, but I'd much rather get the SRJC alum, Froman.
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Originally posted by susweel:
ugh masoli

That guy seemed like a giant d-bag to me.

I guess he had talent, but I'd much rather get the SRJC alum, Froman.

yah but he don't want the niners
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
Utah DT Sealver Siliga, come on down. You're the next undrafted rookie who has a trip to the 49ers awaiting.

Don't know him at all.

my tongan brother!
Share 49ersWebzone