49ers WR Deebo Samuel will miss 'a couple of weeks' with calf strain →

There are 210 users in the forums

Undrafted free agency has begun!!!

Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
For everyone getting wet

Tom Kowalski of Mlive.com tells us that, per multiple source, teams cannot sign undrafted players tonight. Too bad Kowalski doesn’t work for ESPN, or it would be the latest episode of the recent ESPN-on-ESPN crime spree.

Mark Maske of the Washington Post confirms Kowalski, citing NFL spokesman Greg Aiello. So, basically, the Professor was a little nutty on this one. Teams can’t sign undrafted rookies yet. But they can, as the Professor would say, nego-see-ate with them.

Yeah, I said that earlier... nobody believed me.

Nothing is official until tomorrow
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sactomkiii:
Originally posted by jimrat201:

This guy looks like he has wco wr written all over him. Good size, rac ability, and isnt afraid to cstch the ball in traffic.

Hopefully they found a sleeper because S.Florida didn't exactly have great QBacking
Tyler Beiler, WR, Bridgewater to the 49ers per Barrows

[ Edited by KezarLivin on Jul 25, 2011 at 20:23:48 ]
For everyone getting wet

Tom Kowalski of Mlive.com tells us that, per multiple source, teams cannot sign undrafted players tonight. Too bad Kowalski doesn’t work for ESPN, or it would be the latest episode of the recent ESPN-on-ESPN crime spree.

Mark Maske of the Washington Post confirms Kowalski, citing NFL spokesman Greg Aiello. So, basically, the Professor was a little nutty on this one. Teams can’t sign undrafted rookies yet. But they can, as the Professor would say, nego-see-ate with them.

oh we believe yo Wodwo but we just didn't want to hear you thus ignoring in the process.
damn jeron johnson to the seahawks

who?
we don't need all them WR. stop it already 4949 centennial
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
49ers scouring obscure colleges.........Washburn, Bridgewater lol
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

who?

Jeron Johnson, S, Boise State -- He's a bit tight-hipped, but he will hit you. He had 325 tackles in college with 25 passes defended and six interceptions.

i like it
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

Matt Maiocco just reported Froman will NOT be coming to SF.
we don't need all them WR. stop it already 4949 centennial

Yeah, we seem to be collecting 6' 190 lb WRs!
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
For everyone getting wet

oh we believe yo Wodwo but we just didn't want to hear you thus ignoring in the process.

Oh, well that's ok, then.
Share 49ersWebzone