There are 175 users in the forums

Ziggy Ansah

Originally posted by 9moon:
LOL!!

Would not be surprised either if I hold the record for most locked/deleted threads.. LOL... but that's because certain MODS aqui just does not like the fact that I've proved them wrong and how I know more than they do so anything I post would already have a negative reaction from the those dudes.

They forget that this is a FORUM and we should be allowed to POST our opinions BUT if they don't like what they read, BOOOM, deleted !!! TIME OUT !!

IN FACT, I may be the single reason why those MODS created the IGNORE button up in aqui..

.. now, as for the posted photo above, ONLY THE RACISTS WOULD NEVER FIND THAT OFFENSIVE..

Originally posted by RabidNiner:
LOL!!

Would not be surprised either if I hold the record for most locked/deleted threads.. LOL... but that's because certain MODS aqui just does not like the fact that I've proved them wrong and how I know more than they do so anything I post would already have a negative reaction from the those dudes.

They forget that this is a FORUM and we should be allowed to POST our opinions BUT if they don't like what they read, BOOOM, deleted !!! TIME OUT !!

IN FACT, I may be the single reason why those MODS created the IGNORE button up in aqui..

.. now, as for the posted photo above, ONLY THE RACISTS WOULD NEVER FIND THAT OFFENSIVE..

.. here's one citizen who finds the photo "slightly racist but ok"..
LOL!!

Thank you for your opinion, Moon. I'll disregard it, as per usual.
He's meeting with Seattle.
Originally posted by Southpaw79:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
his knees and shoulders are glued together....pass

I in no way see that as racist. It is a common commercial.

People complain about some objects that need to be stuck together many times because they are broken.

The gorilla glue gorilla comes out of nowhere with the correct glue.

Then everything is good.
Would not mind taking a flier on Ansah and/or Shane Ray as pass rush depth after the deadline passes today. Could always use some high quality depth.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by Southpaw79:
his knees and shoulders are glued together....pass

I in no way see that as racist. It is a common commercial.

People complain about some objects that need to be stuck together many times because they are broken.

The gorilla glue gorilla comes out of nowhere with the correct glue.

Then everything is good.

It was a joke dude lol
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001030288/article/seahawks-are-frontrunner-to-sign-de-ezekiel-ansah

The Seattle Seahawks have emerged as the front-runner to sign the free-agent defensive end, sources told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport on Wednesday.
Seahawks signed him. Bummer.
Well, now lets all hope that he can't get fully healthy... Pete Carroll knows that if he can come in fresh towards the 4th Qtr, he'll be a very good pass rusher..

LOL!!

Thank you for your opinion, Moon. I'll disregard it, as per usual.

Does everyone not realize I was 100% kidding? Lmao. It was a joke. That's what LOL was for.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Who cares!!! This dude is the Jimmie Ward of DE's!!

This is great for us dude will play like 5 games this yr and eat up cap space they should be giving to Wagner

Edit: that didn't take long

[ Edited by NYniner85 on May 9, 2019 at 6:07 AM ]

This is great for us dude will play like 5 games this yr and eat up cap space they should be giving to Wagner

Edit: that didn't take long

You don't really think signing him will mean they do not resign Wagner do you? Come on now.

I know you don't think he is very good when he is on the field but I do. I think he is an upgrade from what they have now which is all that matters.
Really glad Seattle signed this dude.
Share 49ersWebzone