There are 126 users in the forums

Ziggy Ansah

damn i remember some of us praying that he would make it to FA last offseason. Shows how desperate we were at the position.
If he gets healthy that sucks for us. He's pretty good when playing
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by frenchmov:

It would suck for Seattle if Verrett is healthy. I think he's much more of a difference maker than Ansah is.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

It would suck for Seattle if Verrett is healthy. I think he's much more of a difference maker than Ansah is.

True. But people are acting like Ansah isn't a good player when healthy. Is he one of the elite rushers in the NFL? No. But he's not a scrub either.

Ok? This is a Ziggy thread
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Ok? This is a Ziggy thread

And did I not mention Ziggy?
Originally posted by gold49digger:
damn i remember some of us praying that he would make it to FA last offseason. Shows how desperate we were at the position.

Indeed. I was hoping for Brandon Graham (no disrespect to him) and drafting Bosa. We did far better at addressing edge rusher than even the most optimistic prognosticator could've imagined.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Indeed. I was hoping for Brandon Graham (no disrespect to him) and drafting Bosa. We did far better at addressing edge rusher than even the most optimistic prognosticator could've imagined.

I was hoping for Everson Griffen. He is one of my favorite players in the NFL. But I agree we probably did better with Ford.
The Seahawks have to wait a month into the season for ZA to be ready. That could easily run into the second half.
i'm not worried about this dude anymore.

Truth

I've posted that Ziggy is an injury waiting to happen.

He's a nice drain on Seattle's cap.
Career may be over at this point, esp. if shoulder is done. Also think his chances of being a 49er only come if; 1. His shoulder dramatically heals, 2. Bosa or Ford are out for the year with major injury.
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Career may be over at this point, esp. if shoulder is done. Also think his chances of being a 49er only come if; 1. His shoulder dramatically heals, 2. Bosa or Ford are out for the year with major injury.

SEA signed him
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

SEA signed him

WOW!, Did his shoulder heal?
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

SEA signed him

WOW!, Did his shoulder heal?

Not yet He's still out. They said he will miss the beginning of the season.
Share 49ersWebzone