There are 187 users in the forums

Ziggy Ansah

Originally posted by Jcool:
They brought up he missed time.

Right, they're always thrown out numbers so instead of saying he missed some time, throw out the actual number of pass snaps he had...David is the PFF guru

End of the day I think he'd be a great get for SF, if it doesn't happen just chalk up another huge need...which should to be attacked hard on draft day if we can't get him imo
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Feb 22, 2018 at 11:19 AM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
Junior Galette is in the draft. His name is Ogobofdaf Okkofadfoadgksfasfgs.

I'm all for it
TBH, Galette would easily be my favorite edge option IF he didn't have loads of baggage. Unfortunately, he's got so many damn off-field issues that it's a waste of time to consider him.

Injuries too.
[ Edited by Heroism on Feb 22, 2018 at 11:21 AM ]
TBH, Galette would easily be my favorite edge option IF he didn't have loads of baggage. Unfortunately, he's got so many damn red flags it's a waste of time to consider him.

Multiple injuries and off the field issues. Unless he's playing for free then I dont want
Originally posted by Dillesq:
Multiple injuries and off the field issues. Unless he's playing for free then I dont want

Yup.
Originally posted by tommyncal:
Originally posted by susweel:
He's really not that good but I'd take him over what we have.

with a big bucks multi year deal?

Its gonna be $10+ million a year, expensive but free agents always are. Front load the contract
Seems like FA and the draft are weak at the pass rusher position, and it's unlikely that Chubb will be available, so the Niners should absolutely consider Ansah.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Seems like FA and the draft are weak at the pass rusher position, and it's unlikely that Chubb will be available, so the Niners should absolutely consider Ansah.

yeah it seems like hes the best option this offseason.
Originally posted by Dillesq:
TBH, Galette would easily be my favorite edge option IF he didn't have loads of baggage. Unfortunately, he's got so many damn red flags it's a waste of time to consider him.

This
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

yeah it seems like he's the best option this offseason.
They're going to have to. I don't want them wasting a draft pick on a edge rusher. Try and sign Ansah or just roll with what you already have and hope that some guys are ready and able to take the next step. I believe the 49ers will target CBs and LBs in free agency and the draft. Everything else will be offense related.

He was hampered by a knee injury and a back injury. Got healthy the last month of the season and had 7 of his 12 sacks in those final 5 games.

Would be interested in seeing how many pressures per game he was getting to see comparisons from early in the year to when he was healthy late in it.
Bit of a long shot, but would you guys rather have Robert Quinn?
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

he wouldve be a little cheaper and is younger than ansah. i wouldn't mind it.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

he wouldve be a little cheaper and is younger than ansah. i wouldn't mind it.

+1, bonus is it takes talent away from a division rival.
http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/los-angeles-rams/robert-quinn-7729/

I'm asking because of this. Not sure if the "potential out" is a team option or a player option.
Share 49ersWebzone