There are 102 users in the forums

Where's Derrick Deese and Matt Willig when you need them?

Boy did we F$%K UP!!, We didn't draft Staleys replacement, nor get him in FA. Worse, we didn't sign either of the 2 OT's we looked at , only to have them 2 sign elsewhere. Now, we have a pissed Pittsburgh coming to town and JG blindside is gonna be the key!!! I think we just screwed our season up ! We used to have versatile guys like Deese and Willig back in the day. Journeyman types, but they could get the job done.
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Boy did we F$%K UP!!, We didn't draft Staleys replacement, nor get him in FA. Worse, we didn't sign either of the 2 OT's we looked at , only to have them 2 sign elsewhere. Now, we have a pissed Pittsburgh coming to town and JG blindside is gonna be the key!!! I think we just screwed our season up ! We used to have versatile guys like Deese and Willig back in the day. Journeyman types, but they could get the job done.

Time to stop drinking man...

I saw Willig on NCIS.

Originally posted by Waterbear:

Time to stop drinking man...

Cameron Heyward, Stephon Truitt, TJ Watt, and Bud Dupree- Can Skule , (or Staley for that matter) block or stop these guys ??
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I saw Willig on NCIS.

crazy how he has sprouted an acting career, and a pretty good one at dat. He'd always step in anywhere on line and flourish. Could never start, and didn't start in Atlanta forever, but found a role with us and played very well when called upon. Wish we had him now.

Steve Wallace >

/thread
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Steve Wallace >

/thread

Dont know why those helmets didnt catch on
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Steve Wallace >

/thread

Dont know why those helmets didnt catch on

true
Good offensive tackles tend to be well paid and get starting roles on a team. Everyone's got backup OTs they hope never see the field.
Remember when the 49ers were so desparate for an OT they traded a 2nd round pick to the broncos for Jaimie Brown?

Originally posted by IrishCrnjo:
Remember when the 49ers were so desparate for an OT they traded a 2nd round pick to the broncos for Jaimie Brown?

OHHH GOD DO I REMEMBER THAT!!! I remember at the time thinking "well we found Kirk Scrafford as a backup hiding on the bench, this big Brown kid would be marvelous!!"...BOY WAS I WRONG.. LOL
Share 49ersWebzone