LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Trade idea (Julio Jones)

I wanted a Shanny/Julio reunion...especially when one of our guys goes down cause ya just know it's gonna happen
Shame. I know our gut reaction is to be like "not worth the draft capital or money blah blah blah" but he would have made our offense next level the next 2 years. Shame shame shame
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Well he's a Titan. Was a great idea though! I think this might be one Lynch regrets.

Nah. Lynch will sleep well. We don't yet know what the Titans gave up, but they likely had more to offer than the 49ers do.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Well he's a Titan. Was a great idea though! I think this might be one Lynch regrets.

Nah. Lynch will sleep well. We don't yet know what the Titans gave up, but they likely had more to offer than the 49ers do.

2nd and a 5th.

was calling this
Show of hands if you woulda sent a 2nd and a 4th to Atlanta for Julio???

Glad that nonsense is over.
Welp.
I can't lie, part of me is disappointed as this would have made our offense something really special for a few years. However, from a salary cap and draft capital standpoint, it was a good idea. I really hope we can get someone else in the WR rotation.

Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Glad that nonsense is over.

Yeah. Nonsense considering we don't have a #1, we have the capspace, he has history with Shanahan, he asked for a trade, etc.

You may not have wanted him for whatever silly reason, but the fit made sense and absolutely wasn't nonsense.
Woof

Originally posted by GNS1310:
Show of hands if you woulda sent a 2nd and a 4th to Atlanta for Julio???

And all of a salary apparently….no thanks
Titans eating 15.3 million...whole salary...no way ATL could pass that up
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Woof

To help the Titans get under the cap I wouldnt hate helping. Take Harold Landry and Darrynton Evans off their hands.
[ Edited by Hysterikal on Jun 6, 2021 at 9:26 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone