There are 199 users in the forums

Nick Bosa, EDGE, Ohio St(The Politics Free Thread)

• okdkid
  • Veteran
I will be interested to see what teams are able to find regarding his character.
Originally posted by okdkid:
I will be interested to see what teams are able to find regarding his character.

He didn't open the door for his mom so we'll pass on him and he'll become a HOF'er.
Originally posted by illinois9er:

He didn't open the door for his mom so we'll pass on him and he'll become a HOF'er.

More like he opened the door for his mom, she fell while walking through the door and tore her ACL and he sprained his shoulder opening the door.

He also didn't tip the waiter enough at the restaurant they walked out of...clearly not enough class for this organization.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Yeah, I think that's about it. It just seems like he's injury prone.

Fake news.

Originally posted by genus49:
Bosa has a long list of injuries - I'm worried it's going to continue. I say pass and go for Farrell instead.

How long we talking? Knee in HS and this recent injury. What else has he had?

You can say it's just two injuries but the guy just turned 21 this week and already had 2 surgeries, that's brutal.

Can he end up having a long solid career without serious injuries. Of course, but odds aren't on his side at all.
Still alive for Bosa
The 49ers are now the mathematical favorites for the No. 1 pick in the 2019 NFL Draft.

David Lombardi
Woot!

Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Originally posted by genus49:
Bosa has a long list of injuries - I'm worried it's going to continue. I say pass and go for Farrell instead.

How long we talking? Knee in HS and this recent injury. What else has he had?

You can say it's just two injuries but the guy just turned 21 this week and already had 2 surgeries, that's brutal.

Can he end up having a long solid career without serious injuries. Of course, but odds aren't on his side at all.

Frank Gore...

The guy will be 100% healthy come offseason. To not draft him for prior injuries, injuries totally unrelated to each other and injuries which are not injuries attributed to "injury prone" variety, would be very dumb.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
The 49ers are now the mathematical favorites for the No. 1 pick in the 2019 NFL Draft.

David Lombardi
The Giants will rectify that in two weeks.
To quote top gun. Target is a lock
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
To quote top gun. Target is a lock

What part is that from? Not saying you're wrong, but can't have you misquoting the Bible.
What's the over/under on how many injuries he has during his rookie contract?
Share 49ersWebzone