There are 226 users in the forums

Nick Bosa, EDGE, Ohio St(The Politics Free Thread)

Bosa looks good...but he's been playing on an Ohio St team that's loaded with interior DL talent. Lynch has to get Buckner some better DL talent or it won't matter what pass rusher they acquire. Our last great PR was Aldon Smith...and he owed much of his success to Justin Smith. We have no one like JS now and have to upgrade our DL so getting a good PR will actually work.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Bosa looks good...but he's been playing on an Ohio St team that's loaded with interior DL talent. Lynch has to get Buckner some better DL talent or it won't matter what pass rusher they acquire. Our last great PR was Aldon Smith...and he owed much of his success to Justin Smith. We have no one like JS now and have to upgrade our DL so getting a good PR will actually work.

Huh? Buckner plays on the interior of our line
[ Edited by adrianlesnar on Oct 30, 2018 at 8:15 PM ]
I'm down.

I think you're thinking too hard. Maybe our interior would be better if we had an edge rusher like Bosa? (Mindblown)
Originally posted by Stanley:
I think you're thinking too hard. Maybe our interior would be better if we had an edge rusher like Bosa? (Mindblown)

That's crazy talk
Originally posted by Stanley:

• Furlow
  • Veteran
Reuben Foster ruled out this week vs. the Raiders. I also thought this should be posted here.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Furlow:
Reuben Foster ruled out this week vs. the Raiders. I also thought this should be posted here.

This is my guy. Change my mind. Lol

Originally posted by Cisco0623:

After we win tonight, you are gonna have to find a new guy
Originally posted by evil:

Giants need a qb, trust me. I live in NY and see every game we could beat the giants tho....

This guy is absolutely talent meets need. Pick him and sign a couple FA Now our rush and line rotation is legit.
This is who I want. If we pick first I want no nonsense of trading down. It's time to finally get our passrusher.
Originally posted by evil:

Giants need a qb, trust me. I live in NY and see every game we could beat the giants tho....

This guy is absolutely talent meets need. Pick him and sign a couple FA Now our rush and line rotation is legit.
They need a qb and oline help.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
They need a qb and oline help.

Giants aren't going Bosa as long as Herbert declares. They are the only bottom feeder team that is highly unlikely to go Bosa.

We can lose to the Raiders and beat the Giants AND still get Bosa but we will need to lose out (including against the Rams scrubs).
Share 49ersWebzone