There are 201 users in the forums

Nick Bosa, EDGE, Ohio St(The Politics Free Thread)

Originally posted by Sunshine:
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
this dude is already injure so he would've fit right in.

Oliver is damn good as well. IMO we need more picks for depth.

We love injured players wasting away on the bench..

He would be perfect for the niners...

That means rashan Gary is perfect for us too

Got em!
Originally posted by okdkid:
I'm okay with missing out. There are several top 5 worthy pass rush options in this draft.

I'm not crying about it either. The real benefit to me of having the first overall pick in this draft is the possibility of a small trade down, while still picking up one of the top 3 edge rushers and acquiring other high picks.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Dude had a hernia removed...we labeling that injury prone now? Kid is smart and is gonna get ready fo roll for the NFL.

We gonna just ignore the torn acl?

From high school?

Yup
Originally posted by Heroism:

I don't think that's a big deal. Nick has completely recovered from that.

Todd Gurley was drafted with a torn ACL. A lot of people forget that.

I agree . Acl injuries aren't the end of the world now. But it's fair to be concerned about having two surgeries before he turned 21. Just like Texans fans should be concerned that Watson has already had 2.

The main point of my response to ny was about him downplaying it to such an extent that he called it only having a hernia removed.

Dude had a hernia removed...we labeling that injury prone now? Kid is smart and is gonna get ready fo roll for the NFL.

From high school?

Yup

Say what?
I agree . Acl injuries aren't the end of the world now. But it's fair to be concerned about having two surgeries before he turned 21. Just like Texans fans should be concerned that Watson has already had 2.

The main point of my response to ny was about him downplaying it to such an extent that he called it only having a hernia removed.

Because that's what he has currently. Players can go all through HS/college with zero injuries then have a crap ton on the NFL. Will fuller didn't miss a game in college and has been injury bitten since getting to the pros, Gore was injuried all through college only to be an iron man

Agree to disagree. Also hope you enjoyed the victory
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Nov 3, 2018 at 1:40 PM ]
Because that's what he has currently. Players can go all through HS/college with zero injuries then have a crap ton on the NFL. Will fuller didn't miss a game in college and has been injury bitten since getting to the pros, Gore was injuried all through college only to be an iron man

Agree to disagree. Also hope you enjoyed the victory

Yea that's what he has currently . But you were responding to a post that was based off both surgeries he's had already.

Of course man. There's no way to truly predict it. My whole stance is that it's foolish to ignore it when a young player already has an injury history.

100 percent of scouts would agree that injury history matters . And with all things created equal, you'd take the guy with a clean history for obvious reasons. Now I already know the argument is that Nick Bosa is so much better than the rest that you take that risk. And I can respect that.

Definitely enjoyed it. I'm sure your brain wasn't crazy about it but your heart was haha
[ Edited by GhostOfBaalke on Nov 3, 2018 at 1:48 PM ]
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I'm okay with missing out. There are several top 5 worthy pass rush options in this draft.

I'm not crying about it either. The real benefit to me of having the first overall pick in this draft is the possibility of a small trade down, while still picking up one of the top 3 edge rushers and acquiring other high picks.

Totally agree.

If we can move down 2-3 spots and pick up another 2nd or 3rd - I'd be happy.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Totally agree.

If we can move down 2-3 spots and pick up another 2nd or 3rd - I'd be happy.

I need more teams to realize their QB isn't cutting it and want to trade up lol.
Yea that's what he has currently . But you were responding to a post that was based off both surgeries he's had already.

Of course man. There's no way to truly predict it. My whole stance is that it's foolish to ignore it when a young player already has an injury history.

100 percent of scouts would agree that injury history matters . And with all things created equal, you'd take the guy with a clean history for obvious reasons. Now I already know the argument is that Nick Bosa is so much better than the rest that you take that risk. And I can respect that.

Definitely enjoyed it. I'm sure your brain wasn't crazy about it but your heart was haha

I was happy to see Kyle's offense run properly that's for sure

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/9ue1n3/biddle_rex_ryan_just_asked_sarcastically_on_espn/
Originally posted by Buchy:
https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/9ue1n3/biddle_rex_ryan_just_asked_sarcastically_on_espn/

Shots fired lol.

From high school?

Yup

Say what?

Yup
Originally posted by evil:

Shots fired lol.

and thats how Bosa starts to drop.
Originally posted by Stanley:
Originally posted by evil:

Shots fired lol.

and thats how Bosa starts to drop.

Just like a man shouldn't concern himself with another mans money, I don't think a man should be commenting on another man's relationship with his father/son. Bosa has a dad, so he should use his dad (who has his best interest at hand). So, if he has no father in his life it's; poor kid, and when he has a dad guiding his life/career it's bad kid/family.

Bosa know's who cares about him. The NFL and sports in general are littered with young men without fathers and these guys are taken advantage of everyday. Papa Bosa say's; NOT TODAY!
Share 49ersWebzone