LISTEN: Patriots Preview With WEEI's Nick "Fitzy” & CMC's Germany Trip →

There are 216 users in the forums

DK Metcalf

No, I'm not saying take him at 2.

But HOLY FREAKIN s**t.
Originally posted by Costanza:
Bosa, ok. Allen got punked against good competition. Would rather roll the dice on Metcalf.

Lol 26 receptions or 17 sacks. Tell me who got punked vs good competition
[ Edited by Hysterikal on Mar 2, 2019 at 12:26 PM ]
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Check out @nicksuss's Tweet: https://twitter.com/nicksuss/status/1101942125292371976?s=09

Looking at that makes me feel a lot better
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Bosa, ok. Allen got punked against good competition. Would rather roll the dice on Metcalf.

Allen is gonna bust so hard. Let's just hope it's not with the Niners.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Allen is gonna bust so hard. Let's just hope it's not with the Niners.

Yeah man, all signs point to that
Anyone who thinks we would take Metcalf at #2 over all is just just trolling or should legitimately have a full brain scan. It's not going to happen even if he runs a 4.0 40 and has a 10ft vertical. Will not happen at #2 overall, so don't get worked up over it.
Originally posted by pd24:
Check out @nicksuss's Tweet: https://twitter.com/nicksuss/status/1101942125292371976?s=09

Looking at that makes me feel a lot better

That's just a random number. How many of those guys also benched 27 reps and had a vertical greater than 40 inches?
Originally posted by stonecold590:
Anyone who thinks we would take Metcalf at #2 over all is just just trolling or should legitimately have a full brain scan. It's not going to happen even if he runs a 4.0 40 and has a 10ft vertical. Will not happen at #2 overall, so don't get worked up over it.

Trading down and taking advantage of the depth at pass rusher in this draft is the only reasonable way to get him.
  • pd24
  • Veteran

He would go number 1 if that happened. Lol
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:

Trading down and taking advantage of the depth at pass rusher in this draft is the only reasonable way to get him.

If SF drafts Metcalf it's only because they moved out of the top 10.

Originally posted by pd24:

He would go number 1 if that happened. Lol

Only if All Davis was alive. He would trade with the Cards to take him.

DK ain't getting out of the top 10.
  • pd24
  • Veteran

He's top 10 for sure. I'll bet a lifetime ban from here if you do the same. s**t, John Ross went 8 or something

Relax dude. Just having some fun. SF is taking Bosa or trading the #2 to a team that loves Murray. Every other option would be a disappointment.
That's just a random number. How many of those guys also benched 27 reps and had a vertical greater than 40 inches?

None are nearly as big either. Not even close.
Share 49ersWebzone