LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 309 users in the forums

Quinnen Williams, DT Alabama

Speaking of Sapp, remembering when Kiper Jr declared Glenn Dorsey as the best DT prospect since Sapp. Yikes
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Speaking of Sapp, remembering when Kiper Jr declared Glenn Dorsey as the best DT prospect since Sapp. Yikes

You never really know until these college guys start playing in the NFL. Some are just overrated in the first place because they come from a great college program. Some benefit from playing in a great system. Then they come to the NFL where everyone is bigger, faster and stronger and they can't take that next step or they get hurt. Even Williams and Bosa are not sure things. Either on or both could be just average. Still you have to hope that they will continue to play well and improve in the NFL.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
I noticed the mocks changing yesterday as well, but I think it's for clicks lol still heavily favors Bosa.

it would be just like this team to pass on bossa nova, draft this guy. then decide its cute to move buck to the outside and then try to move thomas and aa out there to. play musical chairs and f**k it all up.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Lynch also had Simeon Rice.

Who was acquired six years into his career from Arizona.

49ers just acquired a Pro Bowl edge 5 years into his career from KC.
What range will Simmons be drafted?
Originally posted by KamLeon:

The "I punched a woman in the face repeatedly on tape and tore my ACL prior to the draft" range.

Outside the 49ers range.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Great call. Was thinking about this as well. Still think they would be better suited to have 2 very good ERs with Buckner and Thomas/AA in the middle. But if QWill is the real deal go for it
Sapp played at 3 tech not nt. I'd have no problem taking Q if we were going to use him like Sapp but are we?

I think his floor is the colts. Maybe he drops to the 2nd based on the injury....kid is f**king good

The "I punched a woman in the face repeatedly on tape and tore my ACL prior to the draft" range.

Outside the 49ers range.

Outside the 49ers range.

Oh, the Rueben Foster range?

Agree

I think we got him at an excellent time.

Outside the 49ers range.

I think you summed this up perfectly. People certainly have flaws but anything violence related I think we completely avoid.

Outside the 49ers range.

Shhh we don't utter that name anymore around these parts. For all intents and purposes he is now Volde....errr, He Who Shall Not Be Named.
Share 49ersWebzone