LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 108 users in the forums

Quinnen Williams, DT Alabama

Originally posted by genus49:
So I should take the opinion of a guy who can't read or apparently taken biology 101?

And remind me what Suh is doing currently? Did the Rams in their amazing wisdom re-sign him since he was SO key to their process? OR did they re-sign the outside edge guy who they traded for mid season when they realized the two all pro DTs weren't getting them where they wanted?

Here's some biology for you.....

Originally posted by KamLeon:

One of them is currently 100% and the other is recovering from hand surgery.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Yep, for all we know, that pic is of QW cradling his hurt hand.

(Before I get blasted ... I LOVE QW as a potential pick! I just think we need Bosa NOW!
Originally posted by KamLeon:
So I should take the opinion of a guy who can't read or apparently taken biology 101?

And remind me what Suh is doing currently? Did the Rams in their amazing wisdom re-sign him since he was SO key to their process? OR did they re-sign the outside edge guy who they traded for mid season when they realized the two all pro DTs weren't getting them where they wanted?

Using pictures after you showed you can't read very well is understandable. Keep it up.

Finger surgery drama queen.
Using pictures after you showed you can't read very well is understandable. Keep it up.

Cool, I just figured an anti genius could comprehend better with visual aids.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

lol
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,100 for pete98146.
Still maintain Quinnen will be the pick. Bosa makes more sense in many ways sure, but Quinnen is a guy you can't pass on if given the chance to draft him. I won't be disappointed if Bosa is the pick, but man oh man do I want QW!!!!!!!!!

Simply put, blocking Q, Dee and DeFo will be a nightmare!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

one is currently 100% and one isn't.

you never answered my question...Bosa and Q both there (which is a very good possibility) who you picking

Originally posted by pete98146:
Still maintain Quinnen will be the pick. Bosa makes more sense in many ways sure, but Quinnen is a guy you can't pass on if given the chance to draft him. I won't be disappointed if Bosa is the pick, but man oh man do I want QW!!!!!!!!!

Simply put, blocking Q, Dee and DeFo will be a nightmare!

I think it would be harder to block this group

Ford-AA/ST-Buck-Bosa vs Ford-Buck-Q-Blair
7 more days until either the quinnen wagon or bosa wagon will be super disappointed.
First of all I think Bosa is the best pick for this team. It doesn't mean I'm Bosa or Bust. If Quinnen is the pick I'll be very excited but with more reservations and concerns then I would be with Nick.

Second...as I mentioned above I have no idea what you're talking about. They were 20th in points allowed...19th in total yardage so you're calling me out before double checking. You threw out total yards and people mentioned that end of the day yardage doesn't win games. In this particular scenario the Rams were 19th/20th. Which pretty much means they were not a very good defense no matter how you slice it.

That was the point...

I explained what i was talking about in the post you quoted. I understand you weren't the BOB who spewed out tandems i was referencing.

Just found it.... typical i guess
Originally posted by gold49digger:
7 more days until either the quinnen wagon or bosa wagon will be super disappointed.

Will anyone really be disappointed with getting a blue chip defensive player? I mean, I want Bosa, but Williams is going to be a great player too.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Will anyone really be disappointed with getting a blue chip defensive player? I mean, I want Bosa, but Williams is going to be a great player too.

this is the zone. people will get mad lmao. Even more if we pick Quinnen. But I personally would be okay either way.
Share 49ersWebzone