LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 213 users in the forums

Quinnen Williams, DT Alabama

Absolutely. If you can get him for a second and AA do it in a heartbeat. He would be dynamite on a defense with what we have. He'd give us an elite piece along with Bosa and Greenlaw. Shades of that Giants D line 10 years ago.
We are not trading AA
Originally posted by 9erguy:
We are not trading AA

This. Its like people don't understand how dead money hits work. Armstead can't be cut or traded until at least 2023.
Originally posted by 9erguy:
We are not trading AA

Facts. Also, do people no realize we are low on DEs? While AA isn't my ideal DE, he can play the position on run downs and through his career has been good at defending the run.
I know the Jets are tanking but they're bad enough without trading away young stars. I honestly think they need a new coach. idk why gase got another chance.
QW turning into the beast everyone was predicting.

Should have drafted him
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Should have drafted him

QW: 6 sacks, beasting and feasting.

Bosa:Fewer than 1

WHO'S THE BUST NOW?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Should have drafted him

QW: 6 sacks, beasting and feasting.

Bosa:Fewer than 1

WHO'S THE BUST NOW?

He good.

He's not Bosa good aka god level.

But he good.
Originally posted by Heroism:
He good.

Is that the "I'm on a first name basis with the physical therapist" level?

But he good.

Jets low key building a monster with Williams, Becton and Mims. Sign Allen Robinson in the offseason, draft Trevor Lawrence, add some edge rushers and hire a decent coach and they will be ready to rock.

It's been pretty clear that Q needed a year or two to mature mentally and physically but his ceiling is upper echelon. Dudes a monster
Jesus i could imagine this place freaking out calling him a bust last season like some are doing with kinlaw this season. Good for QW
Kudos to him. He's having a really good season.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Heroism:
He good.

Is that the "I'm on a first name basis with the physical therapist" level?

But he good.

Jets low key building a monster with Williams, Becton and Mims. Sign Allen Robinson in the offseason, draft Trevor Lawrence, add some edge rushers and hire a decent coach and they will be ready to rock.

Makes sense which is why I expect that they sign Marvin Jones, somehow end up with Dee Ford and hire Brian Daboll.
Glad he's playing well. DT was my position so I always like to scout the top DTs and Williams has special tape. His personality is top notch as well.

I think he'll be a perennial pro bowler for years like Bosa.
Share 49ersWebzone