LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 337 users in the forums

Quinnen Williams, DT Alabama

respek
Chris Jones 6.5 sacks
QW 7 sacks.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

your boy playing out of his mind this year on a terrible team.
Dude put on a good amount of muscle.

Was super jiggly when he came into the league.
Originally posted by TyCore:
Dude put on a good amount of muscle.

Was super jiggly when he came into the league.

PED suspension coming soon

I hope we didn't pick the wrong player. I'd take Bosa everyday all day when healthy, but health is the key word...
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I hope we didn't pick the wrong player. I'd take Bosa everyday all day when healthy, but health is the key word...

I don't think there was any player that could have had what happened end up differently with that turf and that position
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Cmon now we didn't pick the wrong player for one and he played 19 games last year. He tore his acl on that crap turf just like Thomas and he never missed a game

Good points fellas
Originally posted by BamaNiner:
It's been pretty clear that Q needed a year or two to mature mentally and physically but his ceiling is upper echelon. Dudes a monster

As I said here, it was obvious that he was going to mature TONS physically over the next few years. Whereas a guy like Bosa is pretty much maxed out. Bosa was still the right pick, he's the better player, but has to stay healthy.
Yeah I'm never gonna regret picking the Defensive rookie of the year.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Cmon now we didn't pick the wrong player for one and he played 19 games last year. He tore his acl on that crap turf just like Thomas and he never missed a game
WOW, he can't finish a single whole season WOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWbustINJURYPRONEWOWOWOWOWOWWOW

(srcsm)
[ Edited by Heroism on Dec 23, 2020 at 10:29 AM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
WOW, he can't finish a single whole season WOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWbustINJURYPRONEWOWOWOWOWOWWOW

(srcsm)

Bust. I knew it.
Share 49ersWebzone