LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 106 users in the forums

Quinnen Williams, DT Alabama

Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by Heroism:
WOW, he can't finish a single whole season WOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWbustINJURYPRONEWOWOWOWOWOWWOW

(srcsm)

Bust. I knew it.

If memory serves me right he was injured his rookie year also right? 2 years and 2 injury filled seasons. Once again Bosa>IHOP
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
If memory serves me right he was injured his rookie year also right? 2 years and 2 injury filled seasons. Once again Bosa>IHOP

Career sacks

Quinnen Williams-9.5

Nick Bosa-9.0

QW FTW.

Williams played well this season
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Career sacks

Quinnen Williams-9.5

Nick Bosa-9.0

QW FTW.

To be fair the jets are always on defense
[ Edited by Zachary on Dec 23, 2020 at 7:52 PM ]
Career sacks

Quinnen Williams-9.5

Nick Bosa-9.0

QW FTW.

He's gonna be an absolute menace in Saleh's defense. All that baby fat around his face is vanishing. That man is a straight up beast.

He's gonna be an absolute menace in Saleh's defense. All that baby fat around his face is vanishing. That man is a straight up beast.

Saleh's gonna have fun. Wonder what edge they go after on day 2.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Oh, no one is going to give PHX s**t for Williams breaking his foot??!?

Damn its gonna be fun to see how saleh uses him compared to bosa. I agree his face is thinning out he is gonna be a menace.
Originally posted by FL9er:
Oh, no one is going to give PHX s**t for Williams breaking his foot??!?

8 weeks. Means he'll be healthy just in time to make Zach Wilson demand to be traded back to BYU.

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Just gives him time to really work his upper body.

Living up to his I HOP name
Living up to his I HOP name

You dug deep for that one and lived up to your name in the process. Bravo! Bravo!
I always thought QW was generationally good. I hope the best for the guy.

I am still damn glad we took Bosa. He has a legit IT factor, and is much better then I expected hm to be.
Share 49ersWebzone