LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 123 users in the forums

Quinnen Williams, DT Alabama

Originally posted by Rathof44:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by NTeply49:
Still no where near as good as Bosa

Lies.

He's been balling, its not his fault that there's so much doo-doo around him.

Who is taking pressure off Bosa on the other side? or on the inside? or anywhere? I'll wait.

It is…. Crazy those rare times a healthy effective Ford is on the field.

we get small glimpses of that super bowl defense from time to time.

Remember Tim Harris from back in the day? If they could land a cheap Tim Harris type player for 3rd and long downs… it could an historic pass rush again.
Q Beast mode.

Pretty much everyone thought both of these were to going to be great and they have been. If we knew Buckner was getting shipped out I wonder how many would of wanted Q.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Pretty much everyone thought both of these were to going to be great and they have been. If we knew Buckner was getting shipped out I wonder how many would of wanted Q.

Nah I still would've wanted Bosa. I hate it that DT is such a big need for the 9ers right now after everyone hyping up the 9ers front 7.
Q Beast mode.

Super Bowl. Quinnen Williams. Great take from Brian Baldinger.

Put some respect on his name.

• Hopper
  • Veteran
Put some respect on his name.

Those Jets fans were furious.
Dude is balling. Gonna ba an all pro
Is there a new sheriff in town?
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Nah I still would've wanted Bosa. I hate it that DT is such a big need for the 9ers right now after everyone hyping up the 9ers front 7.

Down to backups playing like backups. I know we are down AA and Kinlaw. Are we missing anyone else?

Originally posted by Kolohe:

DE was a bigger need back then and agree that Bosa would still be the pick. Dude makes our dline better, when he's not playing there's a noticeable difference in the dline.
Either Bosa or Quinnen will be a Cowboy in five years.
Q Beast mode.

I think we were the ones arguing that technically his college tape outshined Bosa's during the draft process.... and got roasted for it.

Glad we went Bosa cause IMO a top 3 DE is better than a top 3 DT... but Im just happy they are both balling out.
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
I think we were the ones arguing that technically his college tape outshined Bosa's during the draft process.... and got roasted for it.

Glad we went Bosa cause IMO a top 3 DE is better than a top 3 DT... but Im just happy they are both balling out.

Bosa's a 2x Pro Bowler and the Defensive Rookie of the Year.

Given that you have 5 years total to maximize that rookie contract,..there's no question whatsoever that the right choice was Bosa.

QW continuing to develop is a great story for him and his future,...but there's no comparing his production as a player to Bosa's during their previous years.
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
Q Beast mode.

It was kind of a win/win situation with that pick.
Share 49ersWebzone