Shocker: 49ers list Christian McCaffrey among 7 inactives vs. Jets →

There are 391 users in the forums

Andy Isabella- UMass WR

Originally posted by 9moon:
Draft the guy if the coaching staff is planning to re-invent the Redskins' Smurflings !!!

We already have this type of WR in James and Taylor...

Marquise Goodwin's possible replacement

This route is called a blaze out, and the ability to run it is one of the requirements for a Shanny WR. Isabella runs it like butter.

Anyone think this kid could be the pick at #36? I just have a feeling that this coaching staff and front office don't want to deal with the drama Antonio Brown brings and would much rather draft our future X using #36. Andy and Deebo both fit the profile of a Kyle Shanahan receiver and I could see either being taken at #36.

If AI blows away the combine with a sub 4.3, then he might pull a John Ross and go much higher than expected, but even if he doesn't I expect the Pats and Chiefs to still take a long look at him towards the end of the first. He'd be the type of weapon McDaniels and Reid would love in their offenses.

If Shanahan fell in love with him during the senior bowl, then we'll probably have to take him pretty high because guys with his speed and production don't usually last too long. Cooks, Fuller and Ross are proof that being small doesn't really stop speedsters from being drafted high because of all the rules changes taking away most of the physicality from defenders.
stupid name. Will be out of the NFL within 3 years
Originally posted by valrod33:
stupid name. Will be out of the NFL within 3 years

Noooooooo!!!! the kids good, but we got this guy on our team already X3. Get a FA WR and draft either Keenan Doss from UC Davis or KeeSean Johnson from Fresno @3rd-5th. rounds and call it a day. NEW ENGLAND WILL BE ALL OVER THIS DUDE-WATCH !!!
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Noooooooo!!!! the kids good, but we got this guy on our team already X3. Get a FA WR and draft either Keenan Doss from UC Davis or KeeSean Johnson from Fresno @3rd-5th. rounds and call it a day. NEW ENGLAND WILL BE ALL OVER THIS DUDE-WATCH !!!

Nope.
Damn I love Isabella but that's definitely small...let's take him in the 3rd round

I would rather trade for Ross personally. Or just get both and have the fastest team of all time.
If they draft Isabella, it's to replace Goodwin, who can't stay on the field due to health and extenuating off-field circumstances.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I would rather trade for Ross personally. Or just get both and have the fastest team of all time.

The corpse of Al Davis is so triggered right now.
Originally posted by Heroism:
If they draft Isabella, it's to replace Goodwin, who can't stay on the field due to health and extenuating off-field circumstances.

I want to see Isabella, Goodwin, Kittle, Pettis and McKinnon on the field at the same time.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Heroism:

I want to see Isabella, Goodwin, Kittle, Pettis and McKinnon on the field at the same time.

A lineup where every single player can take it all the way any time they touch the ball.
Share 49ersWebzone