LISTEN: Is ESPN Right About The 49ers? →

There are 99 users in the forums

Barry Sanders's son is Miles Sanders

Member Milestone: This is post number 2,400 for BuZzB05.
I think, Miles Sanders looks so good to running talent.. Wow. He looks similar talent running by Barry Sanders

I think, we should grab him in the 2nd round?! Just do it..

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/psu/2018/08/23/miles-sanders-penn-state-saquon-barkley-giants/stories/201808230100
Buzz is buzzed.

No thanks.
Originally posted by genus49:
Buzz is buzzed.

No thanks.

If our RBs will be injured and playing well?! I want Miles Sanders need help our offense score make better much for win games.
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Buzz is buzzed.

No thanks.

If our RBs will be injured and playing well?! I want Miles Sanders need help our offense score make better much for win games.

If we take a RB in the 2nd round I'm going to punch someone.
Buzz is buzzed.

No thanks.

Did you watch the Barry Sanders games?! He was awesome games. You should check to Miles Sanders for highlight video?? You dont like Miles Sanders?? Can you image about Aikman and Smith from Cowboys. They are a great offense score. Can you image about Garoppolo and Miles Sanders?!? come on bro?!

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2019/mock-drafts/peter-schrager/376202

Look at Rams will draft Miles Sanders in the 1st round.
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Mar 28, 2019 at 7:54 AM ]
Buzz is buzzed.

No thanks.

Did you watch the Barry Sanders games?! He was awesome games. You should check to Miles Sanders for highlight video?? You dont like Miles Sanders?? Can you image about Aikman and Smith from Cowboys. They are a great offense score. Can you image about Garoppolo and Miles Sanders?!? come on bro?!

I would love to see the Rams draft Sanders in the first round. It would be a very stupid move. Just like it would be for us to draft a RB in the 2nd round when we have 3 starting caliber running backs and a very good 4th one who plays special teams.

And Miles isn't Barry...look at Jerry Rice Jr...how'd he do?
He'd be there in the 3rd. Maybe the 4th. If we weren't stacked at RB, I'd say hell yeah.
Don't fall in love with the guy's name. Barry had another son that was great coming out of high school but played very little at Stanford. There is only one Barry.

• krizay
  • Veteran
Buzz is buzzed.

No thanks.

I would love to see the Rams draft Sanders in the first round. It would be a very stupid move. Just like it would be for us to draft a RB in the 2nd round when we have 3 starting caliber running backs and a very good 4th one who plays special teams.

And Miles isn't Barry...look at Jerry Rice Jr...how'd he do?

Rams fans found about Aaron Donald that Donald was 4th to 5th round from NFL Draft?! Lol. They draft Aaron Donald for the 1st round.

Ohh, Jerry Rice Jr's son was not successful?! Ofc he was not there in NFL Draft because he was failed. And Why it is Miles Sanders for succeful in the NFL Draft right now. I want to Congratulate to Miles Sanders for NFL Draft. It is different story.. you dont believe in Miles Sanders with your eyes on highlights?
Barry Sanders is my favorite non-49er of all-time but come on bro.

Maybe we should convince Walter Payton's son to come out of retirement.
[ Edited by 9erguy on Mar 28, 2019 at 8:06 AM ]
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
He'd be there in the 3rd. Maybe the 4th. If we weren't stacked at RB, I'd say hell yeah.

I wish. If I dont mind to pick up Miles Sanders in the 3rd round. That is fine.
I like sanders...we have 15 RBs

No
Share 49ersWebzone