LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Barry Sanders's son is Miles Sanders

Originally posted by 9erguy:
Barry Sanders is my favorite non-49er of all-time but come on bro.

Maybe we should convince Walter Payton's son to come out of retirement.

Do you want to laughing at me? Watch out if Miles Sanders will show you for real then will you choking ur laughing? Then? Let's see and wait
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Rams fans found about Aaron Donald that Donald was 4th to 5th round from NFL Draft?! Lol. They draft Aaron Donald for the 1st round.

Ohh, Jerry Rice Jr's son was not successful?! Ofc he was not there in NFL Draft because he was failed. And Why it is Miles Sanders for succeful in the NFL Draft right now. I want to Congratulate to Miles Sanders for NFL Draft. It is different story.. you dont believe in Miles Sanders with your eyes on highlights?

believe highlights not the story. your eyes depth chart is RB deep. The Rams can 1st him draft round any they want. They paid bench to Gurley. well might waste rounds of RB of belief of Miles. Successful NFL depth chart 49ers is our story Mile Sanders
Originally posted by genus49:
Buzz is buzzed.

No thanks.

If our RBs will be injured and playing well?! I want Miles Sanders need help our offense score make better much for win games.

If we take a RB in the 2nd round I'm going to punch someone.

Did you watch the Barry Sanders games?! He was awesome games. You should check to Miles Sanders for highlight video?? You dont like Miles Sanders?? Can you image about Aikman and Smith from Cowboys. They are a great offense score. Can you image about Garoppolo and Miles Sanders?!? come on bro?!

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2019/mock-drafts/peter-schrager/376202

Look at Rams will draft Miles Sanders in the 1st round.

I would love to see the Rams draft Sanders in the first round. It would be a very stupid move. Just like it would be for us to draft a RB in the 2nd round when we have 3 starting caliber running backs and a very good 4th one who plays special teams.

And Miles isn't Barry...look at Jerry Rice Jr...how'd he do?

Rams fans found about Aaron Donald that Donald was 4th to 5th round from NFL Draft?! Lol. They draft Aaron Donald for the 1st round.

Ohh, Jerry Rice Jr's son was not successful?! Ofc he was not there in NFL Draft because he was failed. And Why it is Miles Sanders for succeful in the NFL Draft right now. I want to Congratulate to Miles Sanders for NFL Draft. It is different story.. you dont believe in Miles Sanders with your eyes on highlights?

Aaron Donald wasn't a 4th-5th round prospect. Not sure what Zeurlein was smoking. He went into the senior bowl and dominated. He went to the combine and dominated.

His numbers at Pitt were dominant. The only reason he was graded low before his showing at the senior bowl was due to his size. He proved quickly size wasn't an issue after he was throwing around anyone he went up against at the senior bowl.

We are 4 deep at RB, it's the easiest position to find players at...especially in this scheme and you want to draft a guy at 36? How high are you right now?

Joe Montana had kids...how did they do?

Do you want to laughing at me? Watch out if Miles Sanders will show you for real then will you choking ur laughing? Then? Let's see and wait

I always thought your posts were an act...but now I'm not so sure.

You do understand that we don't need a RB early in this draft right?

What happens if someone gets hurt? We have 3 other RBs on the roster for this very reason.

What happens if someone gets hurt? We have 3 other RBs on the roster for this very reason.

How is it not?

Let's draft Q & Wilkins while we're at it lol.

Two things you can take to the bank...they will NOT draft a QB or RB.

Tell me. McKinnon and Briad were injured and played well.we had problem our 3 guys by RBs. I need draft the RB but I found about Miles Sanders talent for running. He looks running and fast as dodge. It is amazing by Read them defense when he did dodge and running escape the forwards yards.
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Mar 28, 2019 at 8:18 AM ]
Buzz is buzzed.

No thanks.

If our RBs will be injured and playing well?! I want Miles Sanders need help our offense score make better much for win games.

If we take a RB in the 2nd round I'm going to punch someone.

Did you watch the Barry Sanders games?! He was awesome games. You should check to Miles Sanders for highlight video?? You dont like Miles Sanders?? Can you image about Aikman and Smith from Cowboys. They are a great offense score. Can you image about Garoppolo and Miles Sanders?!? come on bro?!

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2019/mock-drafts/peter-schrager/376202

Look at Rams will draft Miles Sanders in the 1st round.

I would love to see the Rams draft Sanders in the first round. It would be a very stupid move. Just like it would be for us to draft a RB in the 2nd round when we have 3 starting caliber running backs and a very good 4th one who plays special teams.

And Miles isn't Barry...look at Jerry Rice Jr...how'd he do?

Aaron Donald wasn't a 4th-5th round prospect. Not sure what Zeurlein was smoking. He went into the senior bowl and dominated. He went to the combine and dominated.

His numbers at Pitt were dominant. The only reason he was graded low before his showing at the senior bowl was due to his size. He proved quickly size wasn't an issue after he was throwing around anyone he went up against at the senior bowl.

We are 4 deep at RB, it's the easiest position to find players at...especially in this scheme and you want to draft a guy at 36? How high are you right now?

Joe Montana had kids...how did they do?

Lol. What I tell you about Jerry Rice's son does same to Joe Montana's son were not successful at NFL Draft. Anyone and me didnt talking about Jerry Rice's son and Joe Montana's son cuz they bust and failed when they didnt there listen in NFL Draft. Got it?! Clear?! Just easy use common sense!
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Mar 28, 2019 at 8:22 AM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I like sanders...we have 15 RBs

No

Really? Tell me. Who do u draft the 15 RBs??
buzz .... I want me some miles sanders dammit !!!! and that's that lol

Originally posted by krizay:

believe highlights not the story. your eyes depth chart is RB deep. The Rams can 1st him draft round any they want. They paid bench to Gurley. well might waste rounds of RB of belief of Miles. Successful NFL depth chart 49ers is our story Mile Sanders

Yep. Gurley will be bench because he is still injured and probably missed the games this year?! So Rams is search for RB and found Miles Sanders. Then I just check about Miles Sanders for highlights. I have my eyes said intrigued about Miles Sanders for running talented. I am tell you the truth.
I mean this isn't even common sense.
3/4 round talent
team only has 6 picks

but

If the team can work some trade to gain another 4th round pick and he's there sure. Would be way better than the Joe Williams pick.

Yes, I am laughing at the idea that you want to take a running back in the 2nd round after we have various other pressing needs..just signed Tevin Coleman, have McKinnon coming back from injury, Brieda showing promise last year and a full stable of running backs. Also, you specified this is Barry Sanders son. As if he is the second coming of Mr. Sanders himself. That is what I am laughing at, Buzz.
He's not related to Barry, that's not his son Yo!!!

https://heavy.com/sports/2018/09/is-miles-sanders-related-barry-sanders/
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
He's not related to Barry, that's not his son Yo!!!

https://heavy.com/sports/2018/09/is-miles-sanders-related-barry-sanders/

Lol, thanks
Share 49ersWebzone