There are 116 users in the forums

Barry Sanders's son is Miles Sanders

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
He's not related to Barry, that's not his son Yo!!!

https://heavy.com/sports/2018/09/is-miles-sanders-related-barry-sanders/

Originally posted by thl408:
Success is in their bloodlines. Barry's brother, Deion, was a good CB and their dad, Colonel, was a great chef. If Miles is there in the 5th round, I think Kyle has to think about it.

Hey. Tru2RedNGold25.. Thl408 said. Barry's brother had a son is Miles Sanders?!
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Mar 28, 2019 at 9:17 AM ]
Originally posted by genus49:
Success is in their bloodlines. Barry's brother, Deion, was a good CB and their dad, Colonel, was a great chef. If Miles is there in the 5th round, I think Kyle has to think about it.

Turns out Miles isn't related to Barry lol...buzz is tripping again.

I am not tripping. I knew that Barry's Brother had a son is Miles Sanders.u believe that He did teach him about feets and dodge.
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Mar 28, 2019 at 9:19 AM ]
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
It's crazy how similar Sanders is to Barkley in terms of running style. Having said that... Barkley is just a much much better player.

If we needed a RB I could get on board. But running back is easliy the most loaded position on the team.

I think. Your right. Good question. I noticed that bold!

Careful that sentence was almost proper English.

Lol. Relax bro.. I think, Miles Sanders is probably better than Barkely. but if I am wrong?!? I hope not!
  • thl408

Ohh so Miles is Barry's nephew?

Do you think that Miles is in the 5th round?! Alright. Bro

Ohh so Miles is Barry's nephew?

Ohh. I am wrong? Miles is not son and not his nephew?! Oh well. I noticed him his feets running and dodge that looks like from Barry Sanders.. I thought..I am honest with you.

If Miles is Barry's nephew when ur said. Yes. Then would be a great to hears.
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Mar 28, 2019 at 9:27 AM ]
It's crazy how similar Sanders is to Barkley in terms of running style. Having said that... Barkley is just a much much better player.

If we needed a RB I could get on board. But running back is easliy the most loaded position on the team.

Lol. Relax bro.. I think, Miles Sanders is probably better than Barkely. but if I am wrong?!? I hope not!

What makes you think Sanders is better than Barkley?

What makes you think Sanders is better than Barkley?

Honestly with you. Barkley is very good player and talented. He is not our 49ers team. If Sanders will be the 49ers. Sanders will be successful? I must be happy our team. We have focus our 49ers team. U know.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erguy:
Originally posted by 9erguy:
Barry Sanders is my favorite non-49er of all-time but come on bro.

Maybe we should convince Walter Payton's son to come out of retirement.

Do you want to laughing at me? Watch out if Miles Sanders will show you for real then will you choking ur laughing? Then? Let's see and wait

Yes, I am laughing at the idea that you want to take a running back in the 2nd round after we have various other pressing needs..just signed Tevin Coleman, have McKinnon coming back from injury, Brieda showing promise last year and a full stable of running backs. Also, you specified this is Barry Sanders son. As if he is the second coming of Mr. Sanders himself. That is what I am laughing at, Buzz.

McKinnon comming back from injury concerns me. His strength is his speed. An Achilles injury isn't going to help him. I'm hoping Kyle can hit on a McKinnon 2.0 later in the draft, or perhaps as an undrafted free agent, just in case. Kyle's offense revolves around the play-pass, and without a credible home run hitter at that position, his explosive offense becomes just ordinary.
Now that Lynch signed Coleman, we're stacked at RB...that corps is deep and uber-talented. Now, taking Deebo Samuel or A.J. Brown (if he's still on the board) would make a ton of sense.

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Now that Lynch signed Coleman, we're stacked at RB...that corps is deep and uber-talented. Now, taking Deebo Samuel or A.J. Brown (if he's still on the board) would make a ton of sense.

Agree. When Raheem was put in, man he looked fantastic. If Raheem can improve his pass catching and become a credible and reliable reciever in Kyle's offense, he's looking at a McKinnon kind of 2nd contract money, when the time comes to resign him.
Barry's father, Bernie, also ran for president in 2016, and is expected to run again in 2020.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by theduke85:
Barry's father, Bernie, also ran for president in 2016, and is expected to run again in 2020.
Bernie will win it easy, he can run to the endzone democratic nomination due to his broken field running skills, and no Hillary calling on the refs for throwing a blocking behind the back call that results in negating a run back for a TD.
Did you see the top 2 rank is Miles Sanders. He got 82 grades. I need draft the RB by Miles Sanders. Do you think, we have pretty good by McKinnon and Breida but McKinnon missed the whole season for last year. And Breida is alway injury and missed some games. We must draft to Miles Sanders..

Did you see the top 2 rank is Miles Sanders. He got 82 grades. I need draft the RB by Miles Sanders. Do you think, we have pretty good by McKinnon and Breida but McKinnon missed the whole season for last year. And Breida is alway injury and missed some games. We must draft to Miles Sanders..

You're forgetting about Tevin Coleman. I hope we stay away from RB in the draft.
Share 49ersWebzone