LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Barry Sanders's son is Miles Sanders

Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Did you see the top 2 rank is Miles Sanders. He got 82 grades. I need draft the RB by Miles Sanders. Do you think, we have pretty good by McKinnon and Breida but McKinnon missed the whole season for last year. And Breida is alway injury and missed some games. We must draft to Miles Sanders..

You're forgetting about Tevin Coleman. I hope we stay away from RB in the draft.

This. Plus Shanny already showed with Brieda and Wilson he can take the unwanted players and turn them into players
Ya I don't think anyone dislikes Sanders we are just loaded at RB now.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Did you see the top 2 rank is Miles Sanders. He got 82 grades. I need draft the RB by Miles Sanders. Do you think, we have pretty good by McKinnon and Breida but McKinnon missed the whole season for last year. And Breida is alway injury and missed some games. We must draft to Miles Sanders..

You're forgetting about Tevin Coleman. I hope we stay away from RB in the draft.

This. Plus Shanny already showed with Brieda and Wilson he can take the unwanted players and turn them into players

Brieda will be injury again. You never know?! Coleman does same with Brieda because they got 800 yards. I need to looking for Stud by #RB and running into the TD at EndZone.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Did you watch our #RB for whole the 16 games for last year? We looks okay for games by our #RB. We need get better for score offense by Stud #RB..

Did you watch our #RB for whole the 16 games for last year? We looks okay for games by our #RB. We need get better for score offense by Stud #RB..

It's like we added 2 RBs this offseason with Mckinnon coming back. I was also a huge fan of Mostert when everyone hated him. I think we have 4 very capable backs now.

IMO, Coleman will probably be our main running back from now on.

It's like we added 2 RBs this offseason with Mckinnon coming back. I was also a huge fan of Mostert when everyone hated him. I think we have 4 very capable backs now.

We dont know if McKinnon will be injury his healthy yet. Or he will struggle again be like last year?! You never know.. ohh. You are a huge fan of mostert. Oh alright.. he is not experience his talent for running more yards. He is only 27 years old. And he is looks stranger cuz he is probably weak his injury. I feel bad for him cuz he is broke his arm. So we need draft for Stud by Miles Sanders!

We dont know if McKinnon will be injury his healthy yet. Or he will struggle again be like last year?! You never know.. ohh. You are a huge fan of mostert. Oh alright.. he is not experience his talent for running more yards. He is only 27 years old. And he is looks stranger cuz he is probably weak his injury. I feel bad for him cuz he is broke his arm. So we need draft for Stud by Miles Sanders!

LOL how did Mckinnon struggle when he got injured before the regular season. Are you talking about the 5 plays he had in preseason?

Are you saying Mostert is not experienced? Wouldn't his lack of playing time show that he could be better than what people think? Everyone was writing him off when he showed he can run in between the tackles and has elite speed to get outside and take it to the house. Very underrated IMO.

No. We do not need another RB when we have Coleman, Mckinnon, Brieda, Mostert, and Wilson. That is about as deep as it gets in the NFL.
Very impressive highlight reel. Thanks for sharing. He ripped through arm tackles and showed agility reminiscent of Barry. Not sure about drafting him, considering the gluttony of RBs on the roster, but he looks like he'd be a good pro.

LOL how did Mckinnon struggle when he got injured before the regular season. Are you talking about the 5 plays he had in preseason?

Are you saying Mostert is not experienced? Wouldn't his lack of playing time show that he could be better than what people think? Everyone was writing him off when he showed he can run in between the tackles and has elite speed to get outside and take it to the house. Very underrated IMO.

No. We do not need another RB when we have Coleman, Mckinnon, Brieda, Mostert, and Wilson. That is about as deep as it gets in the NFL.

McKinnon got 7 millions when he got struggle that he got injured before the regular season. He is suck if he will struggle again this season?! I believe it so. Monstert is lack for fight #1RB and #2RB by McKinnon and Brieda. He is lost fight when he is #3 or #4 RB. He is a great game in preseason games than regular games. You know the regular games is more talent and serious game than preseason games.
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Very impressive highlight reel. Thanks for sharing. He ripped through arm tackles and showed agility reminiscent of Barry. Not sure about drafting him, considering the gluttony of RBs on the roster, but he looks like he'd be a good pro.

Yes. He is a great dodge and running through them tackle aways. I need him join us and get better score offense for wins games.

It makes my day a little brighter when I get to read Buzz's posts! I agree we can't spend anything more than a 6th on a RB this class, and that's only if that value is too much to pass up... but love ya regardless

McKinnon got 7 millions when he got struggle that he got injured before the regular season. He is suck if he will struggle again this season?! I believe it so. Monstert is lack for fight #1RB and #2RB by McKinnon and Brieda. He is lost fight when he is #3 or #4 RB. He is a great game in preseason games than regular games. You know the regular games is more talent and serious game than preseason games.

uhh what?

uhh what?

Lol. You want insult me my English?! Dude. We dont make playoff for 5 straight years.. I want to quick and draft for correct and match our team and process for wins games.

uhh what?

Lol. You want insult me my English?! Dude. We dont make playoff for 5 straight years.. I want to quick and draft for correct and match our team and process for wins games.

Calm down. Why do you always think I am insulting you? I haven't insulted you once. I literally just have no idea what your point was at all.

What does "he is suck if he will struggle" mean? Or "He is lack for fight" and "he is lost fight"?
Lmao
Share 49ersWebzone