Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Ya I don't think anyone dislikes Sanders we are just loaded at RB now.

Did you watch our #RB for whole the 16 games for last year? We looks okay for games by our #RB. We need get better for score offense by Stud #RB..

It's like we added 2 RBs this offseason with Mckinnon coming back. I was also a huge fan of Mostert when everyone hated him. I think we have 4 very capable backs now.

IMO, Coleman will probably be our main running back from now on.

We dont know if McKinnon will be injury his healthy yet. Or he will struggle again be like last year?! You never know.. ohh. You are a huge fan of mostert. Oh alright.. he is not experience his talent for running more yards. He is only 27 years old. And he is looks stranger cuz he is probably weak his injury. I feel bad for him cuz he is broke his arm. So we need draft for Stud by Miles Sanders!

LOL how did Mckinnon struggle when he got injured before the regular season. Are you talking about the 5 plays he had in preseason?

Are you saying Mostert is not experienced? Wouldn't his lack of playing time show that he could be better than what people think? Everyone was writing him off when he showed he can run in between the tackles and has elite speed to get outside and take it to the house. Very underrated IMO.

No. We do not need another RB when we have Coleman, Mckinnon, Brieda, Mostert, and Wilson. That is about as deep as it gets in the NFL.

McKinnon got 7 millions when he got struggle that he got injured before the regular season. He is suck if he will struggle again this season?! I believe it so. Monstert is lack for fight #1RB and #2RB by McKinnon and Brieda. He is lost fight when he is #3 or #4 RB. He is a great game in preseason games than regular games. You know the regular games is more talent and serious game than preseason games.

uhh what?

Lol. You want insult me my English?! Dude. We dont make playoff for 5 straight years.. I want to quick and draft for correct and match our team and process for wins games.

Calm down. Why do you always think I am insulting you? I haven't insulted you once. I literally just have no idea what your point was at all.

What does "he is suck if he will struggle" mean? Or "He is lack for fight" and "he is lost fight"?

Oh alright bro. McKinnon will be struggle again this open season. I believe it, so. Monstert is lost fight for #1 rb and #2 rb by McKinnon and Breida. McKinnon is number one # rb and Breida is number two #rb. Monstert is number three or four #rb. We will probably cut to Wilson because he is last.
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Lmao

Why are you laughing? Are you ego? I guess. You are not smart with your Brain of the football debate..
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Apr 11, 2019 at 10:39 AM ]
Let's start a poll?

(A) Who thinks this is serious?
(B) who wants to donate for a Tudor?
(C) Buzz wastes his day getting creative for a simple response or post.
(D) I dont care, I laugh
(E) Please post a photo of yourself Buzz
Originally posted by wisecraft:
Let's start a poll?

(D) I dont care, I laugh

Wtf.. you are new member. Are you a Seahawks fan?!

Did you watch our #RB for whole the 16 games for last year? We looks okay for games by our #RB. We need get better for score offense by Stud #RB..

It's like we added 2 RBs this offseason with Mckinnon coming back. I was also a huge fan of Mostert when everyone hated him. I think we have 4 very capable backs now.

We dont know if McKinnon will be injury his healthy yet. Or he will struggle again be like last year?! You never know.. ohh. You are a huge fan of mostert. Oh alright.. he is not experience his talent for running more yards. He is only 27 years old. And he is looks stranger cuz he is probably weak his injury. I feel bad for him cuz he is broke his arm. So we need draft for Stud by Miles Sanders!

LOL how did Mckinnon struggle when he got injured before the regular season. Are you talking about the 5 plays he had in preseason?

Are you saying Mostert is not experienced? Wouldn't his lack of playing time show that he could be better than what people think? Everyone was writing him off when he showed he can run in between the tackles and has elite speed to get outside and take it to the house. Very underrated IMO.

No. We do not need another RB when we have Coleman, Mckinnon, Brieda, Mostert, and Wilson. That is about as deep as it gets in the NFL.

McKinnon got 7 millions when he got struggle that he got injured before the regular season. He is suck if he will struggle again this season?! I believe it so. Monstert is lack for fight #1RB and #2RB by McKinnon and Brieda. He is lost fight when he is #3 or #4 RB. He is a great game in preseason games than regular games. You know the regular games is more talent and serious game than preseason games.

uhh what?

Lol. You want insult me my English?! Dude. We dont make playoff for 5 straight years.. I want to quick and draft for correct and match our team and process for wins games.

Calm down. Why do you always think I am insulting you? I haven't insulted you once. I literally just have no idea what your point was at all.

What does "he is suck if he will struggle" mean? Or "He is lack for fight" and "he is lost fight"?

Oh alright bro. McKinnon will be struggle again this open season. I believe it, so. Monstert is lost fight for #1 rb and #2 rb by McKinnon and Breida. McKinnon is number one # rb and Breida is number two #rb. Monstert is number three or four #rb. We will probably cut to Wilson because he is last.

We have T. Coleman now to, so we are pretty deep at arby's
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:

uhh what?

We have T. Coleman now to, so we are pretty deep at arby's

Okay. I am thinking if McKinnon will be struggle again this open season then we will cut or release to McKinnon in next year?! Just think too well.
Let's start a poll?

(D) I dont care, I laugh

Been here for years....
Let's start a poll?

(D) I dont care, I laugh

Been here for years....

You been here for years because you dont post here as much. You are clear and watch our 49ers webzone forums?! I am not dumb person. If 49ers will get the wins mores and more wins games. You will mad and hate. You tried destroy here. Dont mess up here. Many of 49ers fans know me. They didnt insult me. They are true of 49ers fans. Do you understand?!
Let's start a poll?

(D) I dont care, I laugh

Ok, quit being an a$$hat. In case you don't know, buzz communicates through American Sign Language, which, in case you don't know, has a very different syntax than English. Word order is very different. So, when he's writing, he's communicating in the way he's always communicated. It'd be like you trying to write out English in the syntax of Greek(which I've done and it's not easy at all) where word order is very different.
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Ok, quit being an a$$hat. In case you don't know, buzz communicates through American Sign Language, which, in case you don't know, has a very different syntax than English. Word order is very different. So, when he's writing, he's communicating in the way he's always communicated. It'd be like you trying to write out English in the syntax of Greek(which I've done and it's not easy at all) where word order is very different.

Thanks for explaining. I assumed he had some type of disability. It may be hard for us to understand him sometimes but it's obvious he cares about the Niners.

Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

Thanks for explaining. I assumed he had some type of disability. It may be hard for us to understand him sometimes but it's obvious he cares about the Niners.

Buzz is a true fan and anyone who's been around the zone knows he's dyed in the wool red and gold.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
You been here for years because you dont post here as much. You are clear and watch our 49ers webzone forums?! I am not dumb person. If 49ers will get the wins mores and more wins games. You will mad and hate. You tried destroy here. Dont mess up here. Many of 49ers fans know me. They didnt insult me. They are true of 49ers fans. Do you understand?!

Buzz bleeds red and gold, and always has a great buzz.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

Buzz is a true fan and anyone who's been around the zone knows he's dyed in the wool red and gold.

I just starting posting this past year or so but I've been reading for quite some time. It would be nice to know more about the background for some of the posters since we're almost like family. For example MadDog49er has a huge following for his draft review but I don't know his background. Is he just a fan or is a former player or front office guy? We need a Wedzone convention like the Star Trek people.
Buzz makes me literally laugh out loud. Love your passion and courage to write out your thoughts. Keep it up Buzz!

Go Niners!
Thank you, I appreciate you so much that means to me lot. . Cheer with you my bro and sister as 49ers fans.
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Apr 11, 2019 at 2:23 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone