There are 249 users in the forums

Barry Sanders's son is Miles Sanders

Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
You been here for years because you dont post here as much. You are clear and watch our 49ers webzone forums?! I am not dumb person. If 49ers will get the wins mores and more wins games. You will mad and hate. You tried destroy here. Dont mess up here. Many of 49ers fans know me. They didnt insult me. They are true of 49ers fans. Do you understand?!

Buzz bleeds red and gold, and always has a great buzz.

Yep. I was watching here at 49ers webzones when I was teenage till I decided to join here at November 2010 at 49ers webzones forums that I was 28 or 29 years old. then I am proud of the 49ers did been Superbowl in 2013 years. I must proud of you our team and fans. I hope, 49ers will going to Superbowl again and anytime. Cheers bro and sister for 49ers fans.
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Apr 11, 2019 at 2:29 PM ]
Originally posted by wisecraft:
Let's start a poll?

(A) Who thinks this is serious?
(B) who wants to donate for a Tudor?
(C) Buzz wastes his day getting creative for a simple response or post.
(D) I dont care, I laugh
(E) Please post a photo of yourself Buzz

Oh, the irony. This made me lulz.
Okay, before you all bash my post....I see the smarts in his posts. He can't fake to be "slow", and seem to get his point across at the same time. I am impressed.
JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW, I am the biggest 49er fan i know. Wife hates, kids hate. I'm 41 and replayed every SUPER BOWL play out front with my friends. Never happens anymore. Let's be honest, the poll makes more sense than any buzz post or response
Okay, before you all bash my post....I see the smarts in his posts. He can't fake to be "slow", and seem to get his point across at the same time. I am impressed.
JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW, I am the biggest 49er fan i know. Wife hates, kids hate. I'm 41 and replayed every SUPER BOWL play out front with my friends. Never happens anymore. Let's be honest, the poll makes more sense than any buzz post or response

You know better because they know me more than you. You dont have enough to post here. They dont know you too well. You know the football anythings and debate here? If I was not here at 49ers webzones in 2010 till now then 49ers wont be Superbowl in 2013 and then Seahawks wont be chamionship at 2014.. Can you image about it?! The Seahawks fans learned about the 49ers defense was a great at 2011 to 2013 for 3 years.
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Apr 11, 2019 at 3:17 PM ]
Buzz, you are not fooling the guys on this site...This site has the best fans of any fan forum on the internet. Guys here break down plays, call b******t, write articles, and bleed red and gold. Your post are just a joke.
At the same time, we need guys like you to make this site. I dont read your posts for x's and O's. It's for the fun. I bet you know more English than most here. Dont stop, I love the humor
You are big hate me cuz you are biggest a trolling! Then if you dont like me here then dont write here. Have a nice day!
You know better because they know me more than you. You dont have enough to post here. They dont know you too well. You know the football anythings and debate here? If I was not here at 49ers webzones in 2010 till now then 49ers wont be Superbowl in 2013 and then Seahawks wont be chamionship at 2014.. Can you image about it?! The Seahawks fans learned about the 49ers defense was a great at 2011 to 2013 for 3 years.
You are big hate me cuz you are biggest a trolling! Then if you dont like me here then dont write here. Have a nice day!
Trolling? Nope, dont have the wealth of time you have to troll. No worries, let's talk football.
Trolling? Nope, dont have the wealth of time you have to troll. No worries, let's talk football.

Okay. Sure. Let's talk football.
Okay Buzz, let's talk football. Please respond to my poll question first. What answer best describes you as a member on this Forum? A,B,C,D,E? PLEASE Answer with your most capable response.
Okay Buzz, let's talk football. Please respond to my poll question first. What answer best describes you as a member on this Forum? A,B,C,D,E? PLEASE Answer with your most capable response.

Originally posted by jonnydel:
Ok, quit being an a$$hat. In case you don't know, buzz communicates through American Sign Language, which, in case you don't know, has a very different syntax than English. Word order is very different. So, when he's writing, he's communicating in the way he's always communicated. It'd be like you trying to write out English in the syntax of Greek(which I've done and it's not easy at all) where word order is very different.

Cave Art? Johnny, big fan of your posts. Breakdowns are great, great game chops. I bet you coach some ball. If not, you should. The strategy behind football is what brings a fan a fanatic. It's the chess game what entertains the qualified

I don't understand your poll. What's your point?

I am answer is A. I alway talking about serious and discussion here. I just want to suggest here about Miles Sanders. You can check out about Miles Sanders for highlight video. What do you think?! I am thinking that I need to get the 49ers should better score and more points be like Rams and Chiefs. They are a great score for victory games. I am thinking about it.
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Apr 11, 2019 at 3:58 PM ]
Originally posted by Waterbear:

This is humor..
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I don't understand your poll. What's your point?

Check page 6
Share 49ersWebzone