LISTEN: Is ESPN Right About The 49ers? →

There are 108 users in the forums

Barry Sanders's son is Miles Sanders

[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Apr 11, 2019 at 4:07 PM ]
Sanders had one good season at Penn St...of course, 'til Barkley went to the NFL he didn't get much opportunity. That said, RB isn't really a priority with the backfield Coach has now.
Originally posted by wisecraft:
Check page 6
If you're going to rip Buzz then you should learn how to spell. Tudor refers to a royal family in England and a style of house. The word you want is tutor as in teacher.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Sanders had one good season at Penn St...of course, 'til Barkley went to the NFL he didn't get much opportunity. That said, RB isn't really a priority with the backfield Coach has now.

You know who is Saquon Barkley from Penn St. He was starting to play in 2015 because he was best his rush att is 182 and yards is 1076 and 2016 years, his att is 272 and yards is 1496. His coach is decide to put for Saquon more playing games because he was pro running back. Barkley was drafted by Giants by last April year ago. Then Miles Sanders was join at Penn State in 2016. He was not enough to play for ATT is 25 and yards is 184. Miles is finally for full play about ATT is 220 and yards is 1274 in 2018 the best.

Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
If you're going to rip Buzz then you should learn how to spell. Tudor refers to a royal family in England and a style of house. The word you want is tutor as in teacher.
Sorry, no offense to you and my phone's spell check. Great history lesson on the Tudor family. I'll proof read from now until the end of time....
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Lmao

Why are you laughing? Are you ego? I guess. You are not smart with your Brain of the football debate..

Ha
Scoring good RB carries the ball forward with the ball in his hands to make a first down.

Umm, no. This guy is nowhere near the greatest RB of all time, much less his son. Poor John Lynch didn't have a chance (#8 at 7:31).
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:

Umm, no. This guy is nowhere near the greatest RB of all time, much less his son. Poor John Lynch didn't have a chance (#8 at 7:31).

Yep. I did watch (#8 at 7:31) that john Lynch missed tackle to Barry Sanders. I love to watch Barry Sanders was greatest to running back of all time when I was 10 or 11 years old.
I understand that Kyle Shanahan is a more creative because he can make offensive score better than Sean McVay?! Yep I believe it. But.. If Shanahan didnt draft for #RB and WR as Stud then he will not successful for offensive score. I am tell you the fact.

Eagles draft to Miles Sanders for 2nd round.
Share 49ersWebzone