Originally posted by Heroism:
@Waterbear

I don't know if Kyle is, but I am.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
If you're gonna say my comments please edit so

Dudes may drunk?

[ Edited by NYniner85 on Apr 7, 2020 at 4:43 PM ]
It would be a god send if Lamb dropped to us on draft day! My gosh I would love it if he was a Niner. I think he's the best in the draft.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ayleswbj11:
It would be a god send if Lamb dropped to us on draft day! My gosh I would love it if he was a Niner. I think he's the best in the draft.

I would cream my pants.
Originally posted by mayo49:

I would cream my pants.

I have a feeling he'll be a niner come draft Day.

I would cream my pants.

I pray for whoever does your laundry.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

I would cream my pants.

Man we went from Jerry to ruggs to lamb with these draft crushes. People will be disappointed.

Originally posted by gold49digger:
Man we went from Jerry to ruggs to lamb with these draft crushes. People will be disappointed.

I like all three
Originally posted by gold49digger:

I like all three

That's the real beauty of it.

All three could work very well.
I think I'm leaning towards Lamb because he fits Jimmy G's strength. Getting the ball out quick and letting his receivers make plays after the catch.

I also just want to see Lamb, Deebo, Hurd, and Kittle on the field at the same time and running over everyone in their path. Especially against Seattle.

It would be like having 4 Anquon Boldins on the field at the same time. And Boldin was the best WR we have had since TO imo.
[ Edited by Waterbear on Apr 8, 2020 at 3:57 PM ]

I also just want to see Lamb, Deebo, Hurd, and Kittle on the field at the same time and running over everyone in their path. Especially against Seattle.

YES
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IGSXIII:

I would cream my pants.

Share 49ersWebzone