LISTEN: Answering The Biggest 49ers Questions With Akash Anavarathan →

There are 208 users in the forums

WR Oklahoma CeeDee Lamb

Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Odds to be first WR dradted:
Jeudy -121
Lamb +135 (no, not first one drafted in the second round)
Ruggs +250

I'd roll the dice on Ruggs at +250. On March 22, Ruggs was +600.

Ruggs would be explosive in Shanahan's offense

It would be explosive in my pants too

Take your explosive pants to the Ruggs thread!!!
Originally posted by miked1978:
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Odds to be first WR dradted:
Jeudy -121
Lamb +135 (no, not first one drafted in the second round)
Ruggs +250

I'd roll the dice on Ruggs at +250. On March 22, Ruggs was +600.

Ruggs would be explosive in Shanahan's offense

It would be explosive in my pants too

Take your explosive pants to the Ruggs thread!!!

You can't control explosions like that. They go everywhere
Originally posted by saniner:

Poor Darnay. Chose to go play college at the wrong place and now is just another guy. Coulda been a special CB if he was coached correctly at a school like Ohio State.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Poor Darnay. Chose to go play college at the wrong place and now is just another guy. Coulda been a special CB if he was coached correctly at a school like Ohio State.

A special corner at 5'10 with midget arms (29 1/2") and average speed (4.48)? He was never going to be a special corner anywhere. Classic example of a guy who was physically mature in high school but had no real long term potential.
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:

A special corner at 5'10 with midget arms (29 1/2") and average speed (4.48)? He was never going to be a special corner anywhere. Classic example of a guy who was physically mature in high school but had no real long term potential.

I'm just saying he coulda been a good corner but UCLA sucks. Just like Jack Jones coulda been special but his mind sucks.

[ Edited by Heroism on Apr 10, 2020 at 5:42 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:

Let's goooo!
Not sure why this is an impressive highlight worth showing TBH. He was blanket covered and then Knocked the CB down once it abruptly turned into a running play.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran

Yes, that same DB coach turned D-coordinator that 49ers fans hated when he was here!

I think he's my 1A WR
Originally posted by Heroism:

Like his demeanor for sure.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I think he's my 1A WR

He's my 1A this weekend too. I flip flop among him, Jeudy and Ruggs daily
so who's the backup choice if we cant this guy? can we get him at our #1 spot?
I have a crush on Ruggs, but I do like Lamb, I view him as a better prospect than Jeudy. I would not be upset if we somehow ended up with him at all, I think hes got a high ceiling, hopefully he ends up with a team that will utilize him for his full potential and have a QB that can get him the ball.
Share 49ersWebzone