There are 233 users in the forums

WR Oklahoma CeeDee Lamb

Here is his NFL Draft Profile page after the Combine:

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/ceedee-lamb?id=32194c41-4d13-8457-fcbe-d37fdbd87233

Bottom line, he's a stud with great ball and RAC skills. A threat to take it to the house anytime he touches the ball. Having him along with Deebo and Kittle would be awesome. May not make it to pick #13, but you never know if the Niners will be that lucky.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Here is his NFL Draft Profile page after the Combine:

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/ceedee-lamb?id=32194c41-4d13-8457-fcbe-d37fdbd87233

Bottom line, he's a stud with great ball and RAC skills. A threat to take it to the house anytime he touches the ball. Having him along with Deebo and Kittle would be awesome. May not make it to pick #13, but you never know if the Niners will be that lucky.

Would fit in nicely, guy is a stud.
Hopkins 2.0 imo
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Hopkins 2.0 imo

Hopkins had almost 20 lbs on Ceedee, tho. Ceedee is kinda small for that style of WR.
Anyone else get the feeling that while Lamb is a great prospect, Kyle might not love him enough to select him at #13 if he fell? I think that if Lamb and Ruggs were both on the board, KS wouldn't hesitate to select Ruggs over him.
Originally posted by Nastastical:
Anyone else get the feeling that while Lamb is a great prospect, Kyle might not love him enough to select him at #13 if he fell? I think that if Lamb and Ruggs were both on the board, KS wouldn't hesitate to select Ruggs over him.

I agree that Kyle would take Ruggs over Lamb.
if Lamb and Ruggs were both on the board, KS wouldn't hesitate to select Ruggs over him.

I think anyone that understands what Kyle wants in a WR or follows this organization's draft patterns would agree with this.

I think Shanahan would be happy with any one of Jeudy/Lamb or Ruggs but if he is able to choose from all three, he's taking Ruggs. He gives you more of what the offense is missing in terms of elite speed and explosiveness to spread defenses out and open up room for the intermediate passing game.
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I think Shanahan would be happy with any one of Jeudy/Lamb or Ruggs but if he is able to choose from all three, he's taking Ruggs. He gives you more of what the offense is missing in terms of elite speed and explosiveness to spread defenses out and open up room for the intermediate passing game.

Losing Buckner obviously sucks but this is super exciting. I kept thinking Ruggs would be perfect for us if only we were in range, and now we are
My personal favorite receiver. We have a shot at getting him

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Agree completely, Ruggs, Lamb, Jeudy for me, IMO
People are sleeping a little bit on Lamb. I wasn't that into him but then I started to watch more of his tape, combine, pro day, ect.

He's legit. I'd take Jeudy #1 but there's not much of a gap between the two guys imo.
[ Edited by Costanza on Mar 21, 2020 at 2:09 PM ]
Originally posted by Costanza:
People are sleeping a little bit on Lamb. I wasn't that into him but then I started to watch more of his tape, combine, pro day, ect.

He's legit. I'd take Jeudy #1 but there's not much of a gap between the two guys imo.

Oh yeah he's legit. Defensive coordinators would have nightmares adding this YAC Monster to our other YAC beasts in Kittle and Deebo. Only thing I'm curious about is the rumor of him partying too much, not sure if true and I'm not "worried" just curious
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone