LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 225 users in the forums

WR Oklahoma CeeDee Lamb

Looks like the Raiders will finally beat us at something and take Lamb one pick before we do
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Looks like the Raiders will finally beat us at something and take Lamb one pick before we do

Meh, I think we have Ruggs higher than him.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

They're on Ruggs nuts not Lamb's.

I would love Lamb at 13 but he will be gone.

Lamb will be gone before the Raiders pick.

Watch Jax take WR at #9, followed by Jets and Raiders. Sadly, I suspect the top 3 wideouts gone by #13
Originally posted by birdie2bogey:

Watch Jax take WR at #9, followed by Jets and Raiders. Sadly, I suspect the top 3 wideouts gone by #13

Then a top tackle or someone else will fall. I might not be that great at math but I'm pretty sure that you can't take 16 players with the first 12 draft picks.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Then a top tackle or someone else will fall. I might not be that great at math but I'm pretty sure that you can't take 16 players with the first 12 draft picks.

Might not be great at math, but you have a Master's in making assumptions
Yes please!!

What assumption? If the top 3 WR's are gone before 13 then that means someone else has dropped. Take the 3 WRs, add Young, 2-3 QBs, Brown, Simmons and you're practically guaranteed to have one of the top four tackles, Okudah or some other top prospect sitting there at #13.

What assumption? If the top 3 WR's are gone before 13 then that means someone else has dropped. Take the 3 WRs, add Young, 2-3 QBs, Brown, Simmons and you're practically guaranteed to have one of the top four tackles, Okudah or some other top prospect sitting there at #13.

I like how you followed your question with nothing but assumptions

Here is another assumption, 3 WRs and 4 OTs taken in the top 12

I agree a too prospect falls to #13, but just saying there could be an early run on Tackles and Wideouts

I agree a too prospect falls to #13, but just saying there could be an early run on Tackles and Wideouts

So if 3 WR's and 4 OT's are gone plus :

At least 2 QB's and Chase Young are all gone then that is 10 players in 12 picks.

That means 3 out of Simmons, Okudah, Henderson, Kinlaw and Brown would still be on the board. We would still have a top prospect fall into our laps and or could open up a potential trade back possibility.

Burrow
Young
Tua
4 tackles
3 WRS

Then at least one of Simmons, Okudah or Brown will be available at #13. And you'd still likely be able to get a pretty good WR prospect at #31 or in the early-mid 2nd after a tradedown.

Yep. Three QBs will go in the top 10, if 3 WRs go, Okudah, Simmons, Young, 4 OTs left and we will have a chance at one.

Not the worst situation ever or we trade down. Brown will go in the top 10 as well, unless he falls to us, also not a bad situation. We will have a chance at 13 at a top OT, WR or DL, no matter what.
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
I gladly take Andrew Thomas or Jedrick Wills if the 12 first teams in the draft are fool enough to let one of them fall.

Burrow
Young
Tua
4 tackles
3 WRS

Then at least one of Simmons, Okudah or Brown will be available at #13. And you'd still likely be able to get a pretty good WR prospect at #31 or in the early-mid 2nd after a tradedown.

Plus I don't see Hebert dropping that far. Someone will take him in the top 10 IMO.
Share 49ersWebzone