There are 183 users in the forums

WR Oklahoma CeeDee Lamb

Originally posted by braap49er:
Everyone is comparing him to D-Hopkins. If this guy is the next D-Hopkins, how is he not the #1 WR... I prefer Jerry or Ruggs, but everyone says Lamb is the next D-Hopkins. Who's arguably the top WR in the league

Hopkins didn't go til late first round.
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by braap49er:
Everyone is comparing him to D-Hopkins. If this guy is the next D-Hopkins, how is he not the #1 WR... I prefer Jerry or Ruggs, but everyone says Lamb is the next D-Hopkins. Who's arguably the top WR in the league

Hopkins didn't go til late first round.

Lol...
So let's say Jeudy and Ruggs are gone at #13, who would you take between Lamb and Kinlaw? I'm leaning towards Lamb.
[ Edited by pete98146 on Mar 24, 2020 at 10:57 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pete98146:
So let's say Jeudy and Ruggs are gone at #13, who would you take between Lamb and Kinlaw? I'm leaning towards Lamb.

Lamb, too.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I predict everyone saying they would pass on Lamb at 13 will regret it in a couple years.

I would not be shocked at all if he is gone by #13 and the first WR off the board. The Niners are in a great spot because I seriously doubt all 3 WRs are off the board. Unless they get a great deal to move down it just seems like a no brainer to take Lamb, Riggs, or Jeudy.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I would not be shocked at all if he is gone by #13 and the first WR off the board. The Niners are in a great spot because I seriously doubt all 3 WRs are off the board. Unless they get a great deal to move down it just seems like a no brainer to take Lamb, Riggs, or Jeudy.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I think I might start the lethal weapon movies tonight

LOL. Glad you got enjoyment out of the typo

As I posted above, just have the feeling that both Ruggs and Jeudy will be gone by #13 and it will come down to Lamb or Kinlaw and we grab Lamb. I wouldn't be upset!!!!!
Originally posted by pete98146:
As I posted above, just have the feeling that both Ruggs and Jeudy will be gone by #13 and it will come down to Lamb or Kinlaw and we grab Lamb. I wouldn't be upset!!!!!

Lamb, Ruggs or Juedy are all great prospects. Kyle will have anyone of those guys succeeding.

I guess I've never understood the trade player x and then draft player y that play the same position, especially when player x is an all pro. I get the money but that's next year.
[ Edited by ChuckLeavy32 on Mar 26, 2020 at 5:42 PM ]

The first time I learned of Ruggs, I kept thinking of Riggs too
Originally posted by DarkShinobiX:
I think the team WILL HAVE TO TRADE UP now. Robby Anderson went to the Panthers. Now the Jets and Raiders are likely to snipe the 49ers choices. Perhaps the 49ers should take a hard look at Citizen510's suggested trade with the Browns. Give #13 and #31 for the Browns' #10 and #41

I think Jeudy would be a good Amari Cooper replacement for the Raiders. Also, don't the Raiders already have Tyrell Williams (a speedster)?
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I like CeeDee he's my WR3 though. He's not at the level as a route-runner as the Bama boys. He's not as fast as either of them either.

Interesting stuff on how decisive people here have Ruggs as the better WR.

When I check around it's the exact opposite sentiment out there. NFL.com, CBSSports, TheSportingNews, etc. all have CompactDisc Lamb as the #1 WR, ahead of the Bama boys.

Yet Ruggs is approaching 30 pages as compared to Lamb's measly 4-5 pages of attention.

Just goes to show you how much of a wildcard the WR position is.
[ Edited by random49er on Mar 26, 2020 at 7:12 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone