There are 170 users in the forums

WR Oklahoma CeeDee Lamb

Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I like CeeDee he's my WR3 though. He's not at the level as a route-runner as the Bama boys. He's not as fast as either of them either.

Interesting stuff on how decisive people here have Ruggs as the better WR.

When I check around it's the exact opposite sentiment out there. NFL.com, CBSSports, TheSportingNews, etc. all have CompactDisc Lamb as the #1 WR, ahead of the Bama boys.

Yet Ruggs is approaching 30 pages as compared to Lamb's measly 4-5 pages of attention.

Just goes to show you how much of a wildcard the WR position is.

Who's your WR1?
I like CeeDee he's my WR3 though. He's not at the level as a route-runner as the Bama boys. He's not as fast as either of them either.

When I check around it's the exact opposite sentiment out there. NFL.com, CBSSports, TheSportingNews, etc. all have CompactDisc Lamb as the #1 WR, ahead of the Bama boys.

Yet Ruggs is approaching 30 pages as compared to Lamb's measly 4-5 pages of attention.

Lamb looks fast on tape. Makes people miss and gets into the end zone
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Scottie15:

I love Lamb - I would not complain one bit if we drafted him.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Who's your WR1?

Leaning towards what I last saw,...which was some stuff on Lamb. But I honestly haven't given the time to objectively look @ the top several guys.
Lamb is pretty good
Originally posted by Scottie15:

For sure he's fast enough. He's not faster then the Bama WRs, which was my pt.

Lamb got free release after free release in the big 12. I question the scheme he's in a little. I gotta watch that LSU game. Crock did put his breakdown (with film) of that game on Twitter.

I wouldn't hate any three of the top guys at 13 end of the day. But if we're picking from all of those three, I'd go Bama boys over him.
Originally posted by Costanza:
People are sleeping a little bit on Lamb. I wasn't that into him but then I started to watch more of his tape, combine, pro day, ect.

He's legit. I'd take Jeudy #1 but there's not much of a gap between the two guys imo.

That's pretty much how most of the draft gurus see it too. Some have Jeudy over Lamb and some have it the other way but they are both consistently listed in the top 12 players overall.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Who's your WR1?

Leaning towards what I last saw,...which was some stuff on Lamb. But I honestly haven't given the time to objectively look @ the top several guys.

I think there's a case to be made for all 3.
I posted in the other forum, there are a ton of rumors and reports that have been goin on for his entire college career that Lamb is a huge Partier. He loves to be out. He's a massive talent but would like to know more about that. If there's any truth to it
Originally posted by ayleswbj11:
I posted in the other forum, there are a ton of rumors and reports that have been goin on for his entire college career that Lamb is a huge Partier. He loves to be out. He's a massive talent but would like to know more about that. If there's any truth to it

Don't worry, most girls in SF have adams apples. Oh just kidding! Couldn't resist

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pete98146:
Originally posted by ayleswbj11:

Don't worry, most girls in SF have adams apples. Oh just kidding! Couldn't resist

lol

Jeudy or bust
Here is lamb 80% of the game at Split End versus Bama.

https://youtu.be/Hc7N1Cb_KQc
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by badguy_1:

Jeudy or bust

This guy is such a retard
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by badguy_1:

Jeudy or bust

This guy is such a retard

Agreed
Share 49ersWebzone