There are 208 users in the forums

WR Oklahoma CeeDee Lamb

Spent some time last night watch breakdowns and highlights of the three receivers that seem to be at the top of everyone's draft board, Jeudy, Ruggs, and Lamb and have to say of the three, Lamb made the biggest impression on me. He seems to be really physical with the ball in his hands and made a couple of really nice downfield blocks in the clips they showed. For a team that relies heavily on its running game and preaches "speed and violence" it seems like Lamb would be a good fit for this offense. Just imagine if our core receiving group was made up of Samuel, Kittle, Lamb, and, hopefully, Hurd. There isn't a defensive backfield in the league that would look forward to playing that group. They'd have to bring their big boy pads every game.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I wouldn't mind drafting Lamb one bit.
I thought I was the only one who felt like it but it felt someone else in the podcast say it. I don't seem I t with lamb. He looks some what physical. But I dont see a number 1 receiver.
Where is him high pointing the ball on deep ball.
Where is the hands catches? He always looks wide open without running a route. He looks like Cordell Patterson to me.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

It's officially smokescreen season. You think Shanny would let everyone know who he wants at 13?
Originally posted by Bellaleo:

It's officially smokescreen season. You think Shanny would let everyone know who he wants at 13?

We wont be picking at 13 anyway.

Originally posted by krizay:
We wont be picking at 13 anyway.

I think we will be....31 will be where the trade down happens

I'm a Jeudy guy bc he seems safer , but I can see most teams putting Lamb as there #1 WR bc of his ceiling .
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

I'm a Jeudy guy bc he seems safer , but I can see most teams putting Lamb as there #1 WR bc of his ceiling .

Well I hope the raiders take Lamb and leave us Jeudy. Me personally I don't want Lamb if Jeudy and Ruggs are gone, I rather take another damn DT than take Lamb or trade down. I don't think he's that fast and I don't trust Oklahoma wrs with that easy spread system especially coming into Kyles complex system.

I think we will be....31 will be where the trade down happens

Possible, but in part they trade Defo instead of Armstead because he had more trade value. The #13 pick is obviously more valuable than the 31. Add in, the same reasons we all are saying teams will want to move up to 31 to get that 5th year option. Could be the same reason they want to keep that pick themselves. Trade 13 get their extra picks while still getting a top notch player (contrary to popular belief). While still having 2 1sts and 2 5th year options themselves.

Hell they could trade down on both. Which I wouldn't be opposed to.
Barrow's has SF taking Lamb at 13
  • pd24
  • Veteran
This is our guy and In fine with that. End of the College season he was 1 or 2 WR and still is.
Interesting. I wouldn't be mad at all.
From his highlights it looks like he has an OBJ like catch radius and hands
Share 49ersWebzone