There are 127 users in the forums

Trey Lance QB NDSU

Trey Lance QB NDSU

Originally posted by dwy621:
Why do people say his accuracy needs improvement when he didn't throw an INT for a season. I haven't watch any of his games, but that alone means he is accurate.

Not really. It could mean the defenses he playing are really bad and the receivers are wide open.
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
Why do people say his accuracy needs improvement when he didn't throw an INT for a season. I haven't watch any of his games, but that alone means he is accurate.

Not really. It could mean the defenses he playing are really bad and the receivers are wide open.

Or he doesn't take chances, or when he makes a bad read he's so inaccurate the ball isn't even close enough to be picked. Lots of possibilities lol.
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:

Or he doesn't take chances, or when he makes a bad read he's so inaccurate the ball isn't even close enough to be picked. Lots of possibilities lol.

It's a little bit of all of them, the coaches preach ball control, and he gave them that.

They'd also rather that he run, than throw a risky ball.

Most of his inaccuracy was due to sinking his weight and eyes, which lead to more in the dirt, so no picks and I saw a few dropped Ints.

None of it matters, what matters is how he projects as a pro, it's a difficult one because there's nothing concrete, but if you take a leap of faith I really think you'd be rewarded.

He plays on the most dominant offense in the FCS with a monster ground game that chews up yardage. He's never really had to sit back there and beat teams with his arm. It looks like the Shanahan offense in the playoffs versus Green Bay and Minnesota and people were b***hing to forever that Garoppolo wasn't throwing it enough.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

The thirst is real.

but isn't this what we always credit Shanahan for doing to make the QBs look so good. HIs scheme will get the wide open WRs. I want a QB that can make the right decisions and can make the throws. He also had 28 passihg tds the same season.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

The thirst is real.

This is what pisses me off about all these Lance/Field to anybody but the niners takes. If these guys are such great fits for these other teams, why wouldnt they be for the niners?

Originally posted by Costanza:

He's so wrong. CIN going OL.
Originally posted by Joecool:

Pairing Burrows with his favorite college target...
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by Joecool:

Pairing Burrows with his favorite college target...

Too bad he won't have time to throw to him.

give Mixon an OL!! Dude's talent is unreal.

He's been saying this for a while (Lance to SF)
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
He plays on the most dominant offense in the FCS with a monster ground game that chews up yardage. He's never really had to sit back there and beat teams with his arm. It looks like the Shanahan offense in the playoffs versus Green Bay and Minnesota and people were b***hing to forever that Garoppolo wasn't throwing it enough.

He's been saying this for a while (Lance to SF)

If BB got Fields at #9 he would be the luckiest guy in the world. Also he might get so excited he'd have a heart attack.
Share 49ersWebzone