There are 308 users in the forums

Trey Lance QB NDSU

Trey Lance QB NDSU

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Costanza:

He's been saying this for a while (Lance to SF)

Yup and since his 1st pro day he said if anyone wants Lance they need to trade to #3 for him. Which would mean that he's ATLs possible target and maybe why they are now willing to trade back?
And now I see he started working with John Beck.... hmmmm
Originally posted by Joecool:

He's so wrong. CIN going OL.

I love how so many in the mock draft media keep pushing Fields to New England.
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Are people just ditching Avery now or what? Fields used to work with him as well.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Are people just ditching Avery now or what? Fields used to work with him as well.

Maybe they're double dipping?
Originally posted by NYniner85:

He's been saying this for a while (Lance to SF)

Yup and since his 1st pro day he said if anyone wants Lance they need to trade to #3 for him. Which would mean that he's ATLs possible target and maybe why they are now willing to trade back?

Connecting the dots!

Benjamin Allbright seems to be plugged in overall - he nailed every free agent move Broncos eventually ended up making.

Shanahan's quote from presser that I saw didn't get much attention said along the lines: "People don't realize that some QB's will go much higher than they think" - the main 2 QBs that fit that profile per "standard media/twitter standards" if you say so are: Lance and Jones
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Connecting the dots!

Benjamin Allbright seems to be plugged in overall - he nailed every free agent move Broncos eventually ended up making.

Shanahan's quote from presser that I saw didn't get much attention said along the lines: "People don't realize that some QB's will go much higher than they think" - the main 2 QBs that fit that profile per "standard media/twitter standards" if you say so are: Lance and Jones

A guy in Denver is plugged in to the Broncos? Who knew.

He still doesn't have anymore of a clue as to what the 49ers are thinking than Schefter or Rapaport do. Everyone is guessing at this point.
Not sure if this has been posted. Too lazy to look back.

Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Not sure if this has been posted. Too lazy to look back.

Yeah like three pages ago.
ok after watching tape again, im confident the niners take lance. honestly ill be surprised if kyle doesn't take him.
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Apr 13, 2021 at 8:34 PM ]

Interesting to note neither Lynch nor Shanahan talked to Nick Saban at all WRT Jones...he (Jones) didn't run any Niner practice drills, either. At both Fields' and Lance's pro days they will do some Niner practice drills. Could be nothing, but I'm thinking it's between those two for the #3 pick. Both are athletic, boast strong arms, can escape trouble, etc. Since the Niner braintrust has said Jimmy will start the season, it lends credence to them taking Lance, given he doesn't have the experience Fields does. It'd give him time to learn the offense and get coached up by Scangarello and Shanahan. We'll know in just over 2 weeks.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Interesting to note neither Lynch nor Shanahan talked to Nick Saban at all WRT Jones...he (Jones) didn't run any Niner practice drills, either. At both Fields' and Lance's pro days they will do some Niner practice drills. Could be nothing, but I'm thinking it's between those two for the #3 pick. Both are athletic, boast strong arms, can escape trouble, etc. Since the Niner braintrust has said Jimmy will start the season, it lends credence to them taking Lance, given he doesn't have the experience Fields does. It'd give him time to learn the offense and get coached up by Scangarello and Shanahan. We'll know in just over 2 weeks.

Man need these 2 weeks to fly by! It's already been like 4 months +
Originally posted by Waterbear:

What in the hell is this mildly racist meme?

Let me fix it:

[ Edited by 5_Golden_Rings on Apr 13, 2021 at 11:19 PM ]
you uh.. don't want to board the lance train?

soot yorself
Originally posted by Waterbear:
you uh.. don't want to board the lance train?

soot yorself

Wait. This is probably better:

Share 49ersWebzone