There are 191 users in the forums

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Fields is hands down the 2nd best QB in this draft and he is not that far behind Lawrence.

What if NYJ takes Fields.

THEN WE BOOGIE OUR WAY UP TO THE PODIUM

me likey!

He reminds me of this guy:

Fields is hands down the 2nd best QB in this draft and he is not that far behind Lawrence.

The fact that Wilson is already playing at this high of level when he is clearly only 13 years old is pretty impressive.

me likey!

Ice Town Costs Ice Clown His Town Crown

me likey!

#teamcalzone
I think we like Fields more than Wilson and are hoping Jets don't take Fields. We are probably the source of the Fields rumors and are pushing the we like Mac Jones rumors to keep the Jets off Fields.
Originally posted by boomer49er:
I think we like Fields more than Wilson and are hoping Jets don't take Fields. We are probably the source of the Fields rumors and are pushing the we like Mac Jones rumors to keep the Jets off Fields.

I hope that's the cake.
  • thl408

That's what I'm thinking. It's not too crazy, right?
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:

I hope that's the cake.

Originally posted by NYniner85:

I hope that's the cake.

Don't say cake, you'll attract Mac Jones
Originally posted by thl408:

We can hope. Shanahan said that trading up to #3 meant that they don't have to smokescreen... Which is exactly what you'd say if you intended on doing a bunch of smokescreens.

Originally posted by genus49:

I hope that's the cake.

Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by thl408:

We can hope. Shanahan said that trading up to #3 meant that they don't have to smokescreen... Which is exactly what you'd say if you intended on doing a bunch of smokescreens.

Unless that's exactly what someone would think you'd say if your gonna smoke screen then you wouldn't smoke screen to creat a smoke screen the smoke screen

Yeah I have my concerns about Wilson but if the Jets go with Fields then I'm confident Wilson would be our pick.

However while there is still ambiguity about our pick it certainly SOUNDS like Wilson is the Jets guy. And since we all know Jags are taking Lawrence the Jets actually don't need to put down any smoke screens.

Yeah, but then we have no reason to smoke screen.

I think nobody knows. This regime does not leak anything, but we do all admit Jones is the educated guess knowing Kyles hardon for pocket passers from 1974.

I hope that's the cake.

Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Yeah, but then we have no reason to smoke screen.

I think nobody knows. This regime does not leak anything, but we do all admit Jones is the educated guess knowing Kyles hardon for pocket passers from 1974.

s**t we smoke screened all the way until Bosa was the pick a couple yrs ago...no one truly knew who the pick was gonna be. QW noise was picking up steam Rapp said we love him and he might not make it to 3 lol. No clue on McG or Kin really.

Yeah Jones fits the old shanny vibe....doesn't fit all the s**t he's been saying the past 6 months though.

We will see. Sucks I loved the move up now it's a straight up 49er draft nightmare for me lol. I can't even focus on the rest of the draft.
Share 49ersWebzone