49ers explode for 21-point third quarter, then hold on late to take 30-24 win over Cowboys →

There are 332 users in the forums

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BSofSF:
Originally posted by tommyncal:
God, if we could just bring back old #16.

I haven't followed your posts, you do know that's not Montana, right?

Yes. You've heard of humor, right? I gave you the little smiley face emoji as a cue.

His head could barely fit in his helmet lol
Originally posted by jimrat:

Yes. You've heard of humor, right? I gave you the little smiley face emoji as a cue.

My Raider friends at the time used to call him tumor head
Originally posted by Viperboy:
Originally posted by jimrat:

My Raider friends at the time used to call him tumor head

He was talented. I saw him at a Raiders practice when he was about to supplant Stabler. Stabler had been a very good QB for the Raiders, but was getting older and they were trading first team reps. Plunkett had a lot of zip on his ball and threw a tight spiral. Stabler sparking up a cigarette after practice. Ray Guy lighting up AT practice. The game was a little more crazy then.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Coming away with Fields and Harris would be a dream scenario. Can spend literally every remaining pick or future year free agent on defense. Offense would be set for six years.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Coming away with Fields and Harris would be a dream scenario. Can spend literally every remaining pick or future year free agent on defense. Offense would be set for six years.

Swap Harris with an OL in round 2.
Who knows which version of Mike M we'll see in 2021, and it'd be unlikely to extend him if he has a great 2021 and 2022.
Alex Mack is an stopgap
Tomlinson is just ok
There's nothing at RG
So yeah, lets take the draft class strenght. There's OL talent who'll be there in round 2 and would be first rounders any other year. And if you want a RB just draft Khalil Herbert in day 3.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Joecool:

Is it just me or is that literally the worst location to throw the ball vs cover 2? Unless it's a Cover 4 and you believe your WR is THAT good. It was beyond the pocket space vs cover 2.

I think that's just you

But the guy in the video said it turned into double coverage.
Originally posted by richterkbelmont:

Swap Harris with an OL in round 2.
Who knows which version of Mike M we'll see in 2021, and it'd be unlikely to extend him if he has a great 2021 and 2022.
Alex Mack is an stopgap
Tomlinson is just ok
There's nothing at RG
So yeah, lets take the draft class strenght. There's OL talent who'll be there in round 2 and would be first rounders any other year. And if you want a RB just draft Khalil Herbert in day 3.

Good post. OL or DB in round two I'm guessing.
We gotta take Fields. Too dynamic to pass up.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ezekiel38:
We gotta take Fields. Too dynamic to pass up.

He'd elevate the offense to a new level.
Tweeted QB collective today (Shanahans camp) if KS likes Fields enough to draft him. They liked my tweet and then deleted it...

Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Tweeted QB collective today (Shanahans camp) if KS likes Fields enough to draft him. They liked my tweet and then deleted it...

👀

Is it just me or is that literally the worst location to throw the ball vs cover 2? Unless it's a Cover 4 and you believe your WR is THAT good. It was beyond the pocket space vs cover 2.

I think that's just you

But the guy in the video said it turned into double coverage.

I think he's saying that it's turning into double coverage, as in the CB is trying to recover and the safety is trying to get over, but the throw beats them because Fields is special.

Fields is so confident in his arm that he doesn't worry about closing windows, that might be something he has to work on, but it's better than not having the arm to begin with.

Yeah I wouldn't hate that one bit.
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
Ryan Day and his relationship with KS is all you need to know why we used so much draft capital to move up and draft Justin Fields

And SF hasn't drafted a single Bama guy since they got bad info from Nick (who they didn't even speak too at Jones' pro day) regarding Foster.
Share 49ersWebzone