49ers explode for 21-point third quarter, then hold on late to take 30-24 win over Cowboys →

There are 337 users in the forums

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

• mayo49
  • Veteran
f**k Saban - he's not going to say a bad thing about his players.
Originally posted by mayo49:

You would have to be a real s**tty coach/person to do so.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

That's why a coach is the worst person to ask.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Apr 11, 2021 at 4:57 AM ]
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

Not true, it's one of the reasons we drafted guys from SC...Muschamp had no problem saying good/bad on a prospect.

Nah they should be somewhat truthfully regarding off fields s**t like Foster...they lie about it and you burn bridges with NFL teams. You want your guys to get drafted and if teams think you're a lier that doesn't do any coach good.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Nah they should be somewhat truthfully regarding off fields s**t like Foster...they lie about it and you burn bridges with NFL teams. You want your guys to get drafted and if teams think you're a lier that doesn't do any coach good.

Yeah, I should say - a coach is the worst person to ask, sometimes. I'm sure there are coaches who are up front about their players.
Yeah, I should say - a coach is the worst person to ask, sometimes. I'm sure there are coaches who are up front about their players.

It's part of the reason we drafted guys from Muschamp. Lynch talked about it
He's a french bulldog owner as well, which pushes him up another notch
18 days until the Mac Jones people are crying cause we drafted Justin Fields
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

I think you're confused. Nobody is going to cry over Fields getting drafted. 90% of the Madden fanbase will be on suicide watch if Mac is taken.

Originally posted by NCommand: I think you're confused. Nobody is going to cry over Fields getting drafted. 90% of the Madden fanbase will be on suicide watch if Mac is taken.

Why would we cry? Most of the Jones supporters in here are 49ers fans first and won't dog another prospect if our preferred guy isn't the one selected. It's you guys that don't like Jones that show your childish hatred in every thread that his name gets brought up.

If it's Fields, Lance, or by some miracle Wilson, most of the people in the Jones camp will just move on and cheer for our new QB. You don't see any of us bombarding threads with calling for firings if Jones is the pick or silly name calling/toxic garbage for a guy that might be leading this franchise soon.
[ Edited by Nastastical on Apr 11, 2021 at 6:50 AM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:
I think you're confused. Nobody is going to cry over Fields getting drafted. 90% of the Madden fanbase will be on suicide watch if Mac is taken.

And the old crusty farts starting at their Joe Montana posters will be angry and bitter we didn't draft McCorkle

Originally posted by Nastastical:
Originally posted by NCommand: I think you're confused. Nobody is going to cry over Fields getting drafted. 90% of the Madden fanbase will be on suicide watch if Mac is taken.

Why would we cry? Most of the Jones supporters in here are 49ers fans first and won't dog another prospect if our preferred guy isn't the one selected. It's you guys that don't like Jones that show your childish hatred in every thread that his name gets brought up.

If it's Fields, Lance, or by some miracle Wilson, most of the people in the Jones camp will just move on and cheer for our new QB. You don't see any of us bombarding threads with calling for firings if Jones is the pick or silly name calling/toxic garbage for a guy that might be leading this franchise soon.

Throwing expressions like "childish hatred" at other posters, whether an individual, a group or the rest of the zone, is neither "being respectful" nor "contributing to an engaging conversation". So
Originally posted by Nastastical:

#Facts

No egos tied to the pick.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by NCommand:

And the old crusty farts starting at their Joe Montana posters will be angry and bitter we didn't draft McCorkle

Get off my lawn!

Nah, the crusties still loved Steve Young (took 'em a while though). They'll come around.
Share 49ersWebzone