There are 826 users in the forums

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Originally posted by NYniner85:

It probably wouldn't even fit over his stupid Kid n Play haircut!
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

WHOA, STUPID?!? That haircut is ELITE. I don't even know what that thing is called--a modified flat top? Whatever it is, it's fire and one of Justin Fields' greatest strengths.
[ Edited by Heroism on Apr 11, 2021 at 12:23 PM ]

He goes to the barber like I want that Hey Arnold cut
Originally posted by evil:
Inbox me your address so I can get your official draft day cap overnighted to you :

Doubt Detroit Lions are gonna draft him so high.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Really, this is where we are at? I hope you are not white, because white folks being critical of ethnic hair and hair styles is some tired old f'ed up sh*t. And, TBH his hairstyle is totally unremarkable. Kittle's hair style choices are more questionable.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Dr_Gonzo:

Really, this is where we are at? I hope you are not white, because white folks being critical of ethnic hair and hair styles is some tired old f'ed up sh*t. And, TBH his hairstyle is totally unremarkable. Kittle's hair style choices are more questionable.

I'd feel better about drafting Fields if his hair was like Trevor Lawrence's.
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
Ryan Day and his relationship with KS is all you need to know why we used so much draft capital to move up and draft Justin Fields

And SF hasn't drafted a single Bama guy since they got bad info from Nick (who they didn't even speak too at Jones' pro day) regarding Foster.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Yet you are the loudest in the thread.
This post is just 100% false.
Originally posted by thl408:

I'd feel better about drafting Fields if his hair was like Trevor Lawrence's.

Silky soft and smelling of lavender?
Fields has that early 90s energy. Looking forward to his Niner highlight montages with new jack swing music playing

https://youtu.be/vb3TnUNdSl0
[ Edited by Young2Owens on Apr 11, 2021 at 1:21 PM ]

Originally posted by BamaNiner:
Ryan Day and his relationship with KS is all you need to know why we used so much draft capital to move up and draft Justin Fields

And SF hasn't drafted a single Bama guy since they got bad info from Nick (who they didn't even speak too at Jones' pro day) regarding Foster.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Yet you are the loudest in the thread.

Who from Alabama have we drafted since Foster?

No i'm most certainly is not, Miller alked about it on his podcast a while back.

Lynch talked about how truthful Will was with them regarding deebo and why they felt good with Kin.
https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/49ers-drafting-javon-kinlaw-helped-will-muschamps-deebo-samuel-report

and show me the Bama players they've drafted since Foster?
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Apr 11, 2021 at 1:31 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Who from Alabama have we drafted since Foster?

Jared Mayben is on our PS. And we didn't ask Nick Saban about Mac Jones. I'm pretty sure we spoke with him though
Jared Mayben is on our PS. And we didn't ask Nick Saban about Mac Jones. I'm pretty sure we spoke with him though

We didn't draft Mayben.

Its just a bit of fun, Kid n Play was 80's so if anything I'm calling it retro, and it might make the hat fit weird.

But I am black if that makes you feel better!
Share 49ersWebzone