There are 349 users in the forums

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Originally posted by weit53:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
So far at least, but yes - Jimmy G talk and I am sure. This should make for good content the rest of the week if it ends up only being these two teams lol We know Lynch and Kyle have a good relationship with Belicheck. I am sure there will be information shared in confidence.

Perhaps it's because Lynch, Kyle and Belicheck were at Mac Jones' Pro Day when Fields had its first. Maybe the other teams in Fields' range saw what they needed.

Actually they aren't sure Belicheck is going, McDaniels definitely is. If that's the case then you know NE is seriously considering the move up to 4.
So far at least, but yes - Jimmy G talk and I am sure. This should make for good content the rest of the week if it ends up only being these two teams lol We know Lynch and Kyle have a good relationship with Belicheck. I am sure there will be information shared in confidence.

Perhaps it's because Lynch, Kyle and Belicheck were at Mac Jones' Pro Day when Fields had its first. Maybe the other teams in Fields' range saw what they needed.

Actually they aren't sure Belicheck is going, McDaniels definitely is. If that's the case then you know NE is seriously considering the move up to 4.

Does NE have the juice to do it?

It would take a lot to get Atlanta to move back to 15 I think. We were at 12 and basically had to get a third team involved so that the Phins would just move back to 6.
How many more days until he's a Niner ?!??
Originally posted by boomer49er:

Does NE have the juice to do it?

It would take a lot to get Atlanta to move back to 15 I think. We were at 12 and basically had to get a third team involved so that the Phins would just move back to 6.

I am not sure what NE draft capital is like, but yeah, I would guess its a at least next years 1st and then some. If you LOVE one of the QB and hes there i think more teams will be wiling to do it since its a great class and supposedly next years draft looks QB Slim. I hope its a crazy fun draft this year.
Originally posted by jersey49er:
How many more days until he's a Niner ?!??

Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
Only those two teams?
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10001279-justin-fields-rumors-49ers-patriots-the-only-known-teams-attending-2nd-pro-day

That is very surprising

Most other teams were at his 1st pro day already
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Only those two teams?
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10001279-justin-fields-rumors-49ers-patriots-the-only-known-teams-attending-2nd-pro-day

That is very surprising

Most other teams were at his 1st pro day already

yeah, but if you seriously considering drafting him/trading up for him - you want to see as much as you can.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Interesting caveat at the end. Wasn't even needed.

Almost like, "We already know it's Mac but they'll still take a look at the other two one last time to be safe."

lol yes - "appears to be a leader" is almost like "we already know"

yeah, but if you seriously considering drafting him/trading up for him - you want to see as much as you can.

Or you don't want people to know you like a prospect that much, same as when Kyle wouldn't go to the pro days prior to the move up....not every team has the 3rd overall pick.

This is essentially a private work out for the 49ers.

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Is it weird I trust a Viking fans take cause he has no skin in the game more than a 49er fan?
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Or you don't want people to know you like a prospect that much, same as when Kyle wouldn't go to the pro days prior to the move up....not every team has the 3rd overall pick.

This is essentially a private work out for the 49ers.

Nah, Adam Schefter said the smokescreen is nonsense. Absolutely no need for one at 3. Same with 1 and 2.
From back when Fields was at the QB collective:

This has got to be the guy.
Originally posted by jb49ers80:

Kyle Shanahan (at the time): "if only he were more like Kirk Cousins we might have something here."
[ Edited by Jcool on Apr 12, 2021 at 10:49 AM ]
Originally posted by jb49ers80:

Adam Shefter believes otherwise.

Share 49ersWebzone