There are 173 users in the forums

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Taking their balls and going home.

You're on two strikes already, you really want the third one that badly?

Hey what size is your TV?
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

400 pages to go we can make it
Originally posted by 49ersFan_vienna:

I'm guessing Fields wasn't a pitcher. He's almost got that outfielder throwing motion.
Originally posted by cortana49:
Last night I listened to the Move The Sticks podcast "Justin Fields 360" and just couldn't stop thinking about how he fits almost exactly everything that Shanahan and Lynch have wanted since 2017.

Just can't believe that he is out of the picture. Almost makes me sick when I juxtapose the information from podcast against the media talk of Jones to Niners!

^ Anyone else listen to this and think of Kyle and John smiling at the prospect the whole time? Ugh. I hope they take the kid. If they do take Fields, I believe they can finally put the blunder of the 2017 draft to bed.
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Taking their balls and going home.

You're on two strikes already, you really want the third one that badly?

What no HS tennis stars?

My wife actually asked me what's my plans for the draft. I said ... isolation LOL she just rolled her damn eyes at me.

I'm guessing Fields wasn't a pitcher. He's almost got that outfielder throwing motion.

Shortstop. Like all the great QBs

Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Shortstop. Like all the great QBs
Shortstop !!

all those arm angle throws
If Kyle changed his mind on who to pick after they moved to #3, then he needs to be relieved of his GM duties.
Originally posted by Joecool:
If Kyle changed his mind on who to pick after they moved to #3, then he needs to be relieved of his GM duties.

God forbid they adjust their plans once they've done their due diligence on these prospects for a month.

If you believe the reports, Mac Jones was the target that they moved up for but maybe Lance has swayed them? In which case I'm guessing you'd be rooting for him to be swayed.

😂 he didn't
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

😂 he didn't

Poor John Lynch
Share 49ersWebzone