There are 221 users in the forums

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Originally posted by Joecool:
If Kyle changed his mind on who to pick after they moved to #3, then he needs to be relieved of his GM duties.

I doubt he has. Once he likes a prospect nothing has ever stopped him from getting them.

I disagree with your premise though. Changing your mind when you receive new information is healthy. Being inflexible or unwilling to admit a prior mistake is not something to admire.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
If Kyle changed his mind on who to pick after they moved to #3, then he needs to be relieved of his GM duties.

I doubt he has. Once he likes a prospect nothing has ever stopped him from getting them.

I disagree with your premise though. Changing your mind when you receive new information is healthy. Being inflexible or unwilling to admit a prior mistake is not something to admire.

Not when you have had scouts reporting to you for a full year. Kyle already knew all the info.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

😂 he didn't

Poor John Lynch

It's not all bad for him. He gets a nice office, a fancy title, and millions of dollars.

😂 he didn't

Poor John Lynch

It's not all bad for him. He gets a nice office, a fancy title, and millions of dollars.

I honestly imagine he's the GM for Defense and Special Teams. Kyle is GM for offense

😂 he didn't

Poor John Lynch

You know what they say. "If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch" .

Not when you have had scouts reporting to you for a full year. Kyle already knew all the info.

Yea, but he had never met any of these prospects (with the exception of Fields) and never spoke to them or had them break down plays or any of that until the last month or so.
[ Edited by 49ersRing on Apr 27, 2021 at 2:27 PM ]
Just about 50 hours from go time
If Kyle is all about accuracy why would Fields be out? Like others said, maybe the medical turned them off.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
If Kyle is all about accuracy why would Fields be out? Like others said, maybe the medical turned them off.

Because he took longer to throw that accurate pass because he went past his first read more then anyone in the draft?
Originally posted by 1swift:

😂 he didn't

Poor John Lynch

I honestly imagine he's the GM for Defense and Special Teams. Kyle is GM for offense

Assistant to the General Manager.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by 1swift:

😂 he didn't

Poor John Lynch

Assistant to the General Manager.

Assistant to the traveling secretary.
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Because he took longer to throw that accurate pass because he went past his first read more then anyone in the draft?

It's more than that. I'm probably wrong but I what I see that his footwork in the pocket and mechanics are not that crisp.

😂 he didn't

Poor John Lynch

John Lynch is not John Elway.

I would expect someone like John Elway to know how to draft a QB. I would expect Lynch to defer to others who have better insight QB play.
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:

😂 he didn't

Poor John Lynch

John Lynch is not John Elway.

I would expect someone like John Elway to know how to draft a QB. I would expect Lynch to defer to others who have better insight QB play.

I was referencing to someone saying Kyle needs to be relieved of his GM duties.
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
Originally posted by 49ers808:

It's more than that. I'm probably wrong but I what I see that his footwork in the pocket and mechanics are not that crisp.

If he can throw 65 TDs and not lose a regular season game in a power 5 conference with all of those flaws, image what he can do when those flaws are coached up?
Share 49ersWebzone