[ Edited by jimrat on Apr 27, 2021 at 4:23 PM ]
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by Joecool:
If Kyle changed his mind on who to pick after they moved to #3, then he needs to be relieved of his GM duties.

😂 he didn't

Poor John Lynch

It's not all bad for him. He gets a nice office, a fancy title, and millions of dollars.

John Lynch is not John Elway.

I would expect someone like John Elway to know how to draft a QB. I would expect Lynch to defer to others who have better insight QB play.

Elway can't draft QBs either. Lol
This entire thing has a been a smoke screen.

It's been fields the entire time.
Originally posted by pd24:
If Kyle changed his mind on who to pick after they moved to #3, then he needs to be relieved of his GM duties.

😂 he didn't

Poor John Lynch

It's not all bad for him. He gets a nice office, a fancy title, and millions of dollars.

I would expect someone like John Elway to know how to draft a QB. I would expect Lynch to defer to others who have better insight QB play.

Elway is notorious in denver for not being able to draft a QB. He got lucky with Manning choosing denver (supposedly cause Harbaugh is a prick) but ever since then he failed to land a quality starting QB through the draft or free agency. Paxton Lynch, Osweiler, Flacco now it looks like Lock.. not the greatest judge of QBs.
[ Edited by TheRickestRick on Apr 27, 2021 at 4:43 PM ]
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
Originally posted by pd24:

😂 he didn't

Poor John Lynch

Elway is notorious in denver for not being able to draft a QB. He got lucky with Manning choosing denver (supposedly cause Harbaugh is a prick) but ever since then he failed to land a quality starting QB through the draft or free agency. Paxton Lynch, Osweiler, Flacco now it looks like Lock.. not the greatest judge of QBs.

I live in Colorado and a lot of fans wanted Elway to draft Josh Allen. Finally the big strong fast QB he had been searching for was gonna be in his lap. The QB that played 2 hours north of Denver and then Elway passes lol
Shad Khan was 'blown away' by Zoom meeting with Trevor Lawrence

https://jaguarswire.usatoday.com/2021/04/26/jaguars-owner-khan-trevor-lawrence-zoom-meeting/

So we definitely know #1
Originally posted by rathman4481:
This entire thing has a been a smoke screen.

It's been fields the entire time.

I agree. Secretly I think they are deathly afraid of the Jets taking him. As the Jets should.
Originally posted by SisterFister:
I agree. Secretly I think they are deathly afraid of the Jets taking him. As the Jets should.

Thats what Middlekauf thinks as well.
Originally posted by rathman4481:
Originally posted by SisterFister:

Thats what Middlekauf thinks as well.

That traitorous Saleh!
If Fields is gone I'd take Trey Lance. Yes, even above Zach Wilson, I think Lance has a higuer ceiling and more coachable flaws than Wilson.
Mac is dogcrap he shouldn't even be in the first round conversation.

Shad Khan was 'blown away' by Zoom meeting with Trevor Lawrence

https://jaguarswire.usatoday.com/2021/04/26/jaguars-owner-khan-trevor-lawrence-zoom-meeting/

So we definitely know #1

Shocker lol
  • zero
  • Veteran
If we don't draft this guy I hope an NFC team takes him just so he can kick our asses every once in awhile. We'll deserve it
Originally posted by zero:
If we don't draft this guy I hope an NFC team takes him just so he can kick our asses every once in awhile. We'll deserve it

IF he falls to us we're gonna draft him. Let's Jets take Wilson then see what happens
  • 91til
  • Veteran
On top of him being the best prospect I hope we pick Fields just so everyone whos been calling Kyle stupid can be..., well, stupid
So far this week I've gone from being sure it's Lance to being sure it's Jones. Now I'm 100% sure it's Fields. Niners using a Smokescreen™️ to make sure the Jags/Jets don't begin to question their presumptive picks. We could believe Kyle's taste in QBs hasn't changed in 4 years (unlikely) or that he's going to trade Jimmy so he can start a small school QB who needs at least a year of seasoning (also unlikely). OR we could believe he's lying so the guy with the best combo of talent and experience drops to him (ding ding ding!). Simplest explanation wins.
Share 49ersWebzone