There are 166 users in the forums

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Originally posted by 91til:
On top of him being the best prospect I hope we pick Fields just so everyone whos been calling Kyle stupid can be..., well, stupid

They wouldn't know what to do. Remember, they know more than an NFL head coach
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
Shad Khan was 'blown away' by Zoom meeting with Trevor Lawrence

https://jaguarswire.usatoday.com/2021/04/26/jaguars-owner-khan-trevor-lawrence-zoom-meeting/

So we definitely know #1

Wow they have Zoom in Outworld now?

No wonder Sherman wants us to draft this kid. At the 14:45 mark
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
Shad Khan was 'blown away' by Zoom meeting with Trevor Lawrence

https://jaguarswire.usatoday.com/2021/04/26/jaguars-owner-khan-trevor-lawrence-zoom-meeting/

So we definitely know #1

Does he have photographic memory like the other 4 lol
Originally posted by kbarlows1000ydseason:
So far this week I've gone from being sure it's Lance to being sure it's Jones. Now I'm 100% sure it's Fields. Niners using a Smokescreen™️ to make sure the Jags/Jets don't begin to question their presumptive picks. We could believe Kyle's taste in QBs hasn't changed in 4 years (unlikely) or that he's going to trade Jimmy so he can start a small school QB who needs at least a year of seasoning (also unlikely). OR we could believe he's lying so the guy with the best combo of talent and experience drops to him (ding ding ding!). Simplest explanation wins.

It's Fields
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
So far this week I've gone from being sure it's Lance to being sure it's Jones. Now I'm 100% sure it's Fields. Niners using a Smokescreen™️ to make sure the Jags/Jets don't begin to question their presumptive picks. We could believe Kyle's taste in QBs hasn't changed in 4 years (unlikely) or that he's going to trade Jimmy so he can start a small school QB who needs at least a year of seasoning (also unlikely). OR we could believe he's lying so the guy with the best combo of talent and experience drops to him (ding ding ding!). Simplest explanation wins.

It's Fields

Kyle and John are also definitely smart/savvy enough to have coordinated all this lol
Originally posted by 91til:

It's Fields

Kyle and John are also definitely smart/savvy enough to have coordinated all this lol

I really hope you guys are right. For what it's worth it's still pretty damn quiet from the jets. Everyone assumes Wilson, but we'll see.

No wonder Sherman wants us to draft this kid. At the 14:45 mark

I trust Sherman's evaluation on QBs. Sherms became a HOFer by reading QBs and studying their tendencies. It sure as hell wasnt due to physical talent like Peterson. So, if he's talking QBs i would listen.
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
I trust Sherman's evaluation on QBs. Sherms became a HOFer by reading QBs and studying their tendencies. It sure as hell wasnt due to physical talent like Peterson. So, if he's talking QBs i would listen.

He knows that Fields has the tools to be a tough nut to crack as a defense if he were drafted here
Originally posted by gold49digger:
I really hope you guys are right. For what it's worth it's still pretty damn quiet from the jets. Everyone assumes Wilson, but we'll see.

Jets know like me they're drafting Fields

The denial on here that Fields won't be the pick is sad. Look I would love Lance or Fields to be the pick,but it's not happening. The sooner we accept that. They less we will be disappointed.
Originally posted by Keepcool:
The denial on here that Fields won't be the pick is sad. Look I would love Lance or Fields to be the pick,but it's not happening. The sooner we accept that. They less we will be disappointed.

Says who?? U talked to John or Kyle? If not, u know as much as anyone else in here. To keep hope alive isn't denial, and until I hear goddell announce a name, there's hope.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

Says who?? U talked to John or Kyle? If not, u know as much as anyone else in here. To keep hope alive isn't denial, and until I hear goddell announce a name, there's hope.

Holding on to that denial until the 11th hour and last possible second is going to make the hit of it being Mac Jones just that much harder.

Man I'm pumped! You're sounding sad and defeated but the draft is Thursday last I checked. Now if we get Mac Jones at 3 I'm gonna have a blast riding this regime if this dude flops. If they win with Mac then I will still be happy because we're winning

Its a win win for me baby!
Originally posted by jcs:
Holding on to that denial until the 11th hour and last possible second is going to make the hit of it being Mac Jones just that much harder.

Man if we pick Mac Jones I'm gonna be talking hella ish! I'm gonna be talking Mac up like he's a god sent to us to destroy our opponents!

To me that's the fun of football is being able to smack talk with my buddies no matter what
Share 49ersWebzone